UDFA Tracker

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I amazed that guys can comment on players from Towson, Holy Cross, Central Michigan etc...how much freaking college football do you guys watch?

I’ll watch SEC games no matter who is playing, living in TN and GA gave me that appreciation but I am not so much a junkie I am watching C-USA or worse to accurately judge these guys.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I amazed that guys can comment on players from Towson, Holy Cross, Central Michigan etc...how much freaking college football do you guys watch?

I’ll watch SEC games no matter who is playing, living in TN and GA gave me that appreciation but I am not so much a junkie I am watching C-USA or worse to accurately judge these guys.
Well, Central Michigan is a D1 FBS school so it’s not that hard to watch them. Games usually come on during the weekdays.

Towson & Holy Cross on the other hand, never watched them. Much harder to watch them.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Well, Central Michigan is a D1 FBS school so it’s not that hard to watch them. Games usually come on during the weekdays.

Towson & Holy Cross on the other hand, never watched them. Much harder to watch them.

I just wouldn’t have the time to watch Central Michigan, I am not watching Vanderbilt or San Diego State either unless they are playing a team of significance...don’t care that they are FBS. I like college football and I’ve lost many a Saturday’s glued to games but it amazes me anyone outside of scouts and alumni watch so much football from insignificant football programs to actually form an informed opinion on players from there.

Like Josh Jones, I cant remember watching a Houston game but i know I watched every other one of the Cardinals picks play because they played in a major conference. All I have to go by with Jones is what is written about him and some highlight videos (which are mostly useless).

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I just wouldn’t have the time to watch Central Michigan, I am not watching Vanderbilt or San Diego State either unless they are playing a team of significance...don’t care that they are FBS. I like college football and I’ve lost many a Saturday’s glued to games but it amazes me anyone outside of scouts and alumni watch so much football from insignificant football programs to actually form an informed opinion on players from there.

Like Josh Jones, I cant remember watching a Houston game but i know I watched every other one of the Cardinals picks play because they played in a major conference. All I have to go by with Jones is what is written about him and some highlight videos (which are mostly useless).
Wait a minute...didn't your previous post say you watch SEC football, no matter who is playing? And you follow that up with saying you won't watch Vandy???????

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You’re hilarious.

OMG don’t be a drama queen lol

Well, we did use our second round pick on Hopkins. He might turn out to be pretty good, although he's no Quartney Davis.
You must be registered for see images attach

One injury away from depending on guys who couldnt beat out Pharoh Cooper and Damiere Byrd. Just was my overall observation of not adding any other talented WR along with Hopkins. However, I'll have nothing more to say on it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I said he was productive based on scouting reports.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

One injury away from depending on guys who couldnt beat out Pharoh Cooper and Damiere Byrd. Just was my overall observation of not adding any other talented WR along with Hopkins. However, I'll have nothing more to say on it.

That's 90% of the NFL.

Look at the Baltimore Ravens WR Corps. They won, what? 14 games last year?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Then you would get mad about another rookie WR instead of our rookie WR producing & do the same hindsight routine.

Cheer up, man.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Jojo Ward looks very good in his highlight reel.

looks like a John brown clone.
Former Devils HC Todd Graham who’s the new Bows new HC told me he’s heard nothing but great things about this kid. He was told the kid can fly :mrgreen:

he definitely looks like a similar player to Smoke

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Well it's not even August yet so the roster is anything but a finished product. There is still time. No need to panic just yet.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you don't overvalue rookies who haven't played a single down, we have a top five receiver room in the league. We're fine there.

Everyone is one injury away from relying on backup quality talent.

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you don't overvalue rookies who haven't played a single down, we have a top five receiver room on the league. We're fine there.

Everyone is one injury away from relying on backup quality talent.

I’m not sure about top 5

New Orleans
Tampa
Denver
Chiefs
Dallas
Browns

I think I like all of their receiver groups a little better than the cards.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I’m not sure about top 5

New Orleans
Tampa
Denver
Chiefs
Dallas
Browns

I think I like all of their receiver groups a little better than the cards.
Dallas? Hopkins Fitz Kirk>Cooper Gallup Lamb. Denver is a stretch as well. I don’t think people realize we have what many people say is the current best WR in the league as well as one of the best of all time who still has hands of Velcro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I've gotta agree. How do some people end up evaluating these guys? It's super impressive.

I'm a single dude with no one telling me what to do, and even I can't find the time to sit down and watch some of these teams play, much less key in on a specific position.

Sidebar: I had a buddy who was just obsessed with betting here in Vegas, and ESPN "The Ocho" was probably dedicated to him. He's the kind of guy you'd catch watching NCAA D3 women's volleyball and knowing the players.