SECONDS

20 Yd Shuttle
SECONDS

Any guesses???

Player B is Benjamin.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It's a 7th rounder, so doesn't bother me much.

I don't think I have see a single seventh rounder for the cards ever contribute anything.
Pat Tillman says hi... From his grave.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MartinD

Rookie
Reaction score
CBS Sports said this about the pick:
222. Cardinals: RB Eno Benjamin, Arizona State
Grade: A. No reason for Benjamin to still be on the board this late. Workhouse back with stellar vision, variety of jukes, and reliable hands as a receiver. Great contact balance too. Perfect fit in Arizona.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
LaRod Stephens-Howling had his moments.

How about that season-opening kickoff return to the house against the Raiders at home? There was a contest that year - return the opening KO for a TD and win a new house. This was the first game of it - and BOOM! Some lucky bastard won a new house and the contest was quickly over! That was a wild moment at Jiffy Pop Stadium®.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a seventh round pick, so why should anyone complain? He was projected higher. I know he is a tough SOB of a competitor, we will just havee to see if he can play special teams.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
He was rated by some draft site as having the 4th best receiving hands among RBs this draft. If you are going to be an asset to this offense you better be able to catch so he has that going for him.

Has he ever been a kick returner? That’s a need area, even though returning kicks is less of an important area with the current kickoff rules.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I like Eno here. My reasoning is that he has some major flaws, but at the 7th round level, most of the players are either projects or productive guys that are a bit flawed.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You need to look at our depth. Drake (1 year deal), Edmonds (never been able to become "the guy"), and then DJ Foster who hasn't don't anything in the NFL.

Eno is going to make the squad and I wouldn't be surprised if he shows enough to eat into Edmond's carries in year 1.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Did not know he was from Texas but heard talk even here in Texas (maybe because he's a Texas boy) that he was a good prospect at running back. It might be a homer pick but one based on talent. I also have heard that it drives a defense nuts when you have short skill position players as Kyler along with another guy short in stature as Eno who are elusive surrounded by all those linemen trees... like trying to figure out which squirrel to catch in a thicket lol

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You need to look at our depth. Drake (1 year deal), Edmonds (never been able to become "the guy"), and then DJ Foster who hasn't don't anything in the NFL.

Eno is going to make the squad and I wouldn't be surprised if he shows enough to eat into Edmond's carries in year 1.
He’d better.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Je runs hard and his speed game is very good despite his 4.57 at combine
His running style and the way he looks for the contact going to be dangerous for him at next level
He is better then the depth we have behind drake