2020 6th round pick is Evan Weaver ILB

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
I also don't get the bad athlete opinions. Just look at his combine numbers and compare. About average at the ILB position. That's enough for me paired with his football IQ and work ethic. Similar athletic profiles are solid starters at the NFL Level right now. This is a guy you at the very least know he will kill it on special teams and what else could be expected in the 6th round?

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I also don't get the bad athlete opinions. Just look at his combine numbers and compare. About average at the ILB position. That's enough for me paired with his football IQ and work ethic. Similar athletic profiles are solid starters at the NFL Level right now. This is a guy you at the very least know he will kill it on special teams and what else could be expected in the 6th round?

he doesn’t LOOK LIKE A ATHLETE

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'll take it this late. What more can you expect? Still a swing at Eno left, although I'll admit I might have been mistaken with his upside. Now it's more of a hope the local kid gets drafted.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
“Old school, smash-mouth, tackling machine” perfect description in the year of 1997.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Eno is trash ppl. Move on.

he can’t catch or pass block and he’s a below average 3rd string NFL runner

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I actually really like this pick, something tells me he is the sleeper in this draft. He may not look like an athlete but get him defined and a few pounds lighter in a workout programme and he could be better. He is hungry and aggressive.

An enforcer over the middle, make people pay on those runs up the middle and the shallow crossing routes

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Perfect pick for the 6th round.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm ok with a player like this in round 6.

He gives a crap about football.
I would have much rather gone Quartney Davis or Myles Bryant.

They at least have some upside.

Maybe we can still get them though.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kevin Minter ish.

His instincts need to be off the charts. And he needs a WILB like Simmons to accentuate his positives.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
“Old school, smash-mouth, tackling machine” perfect description in the year of 1997.

Would you rather have an athletic LB who is out of position or doesn’t know his assignment ( Reddick ) or someone who is a notch below athletically but makes the dam tackle vast majority of the time. I’ve seen enough of Reddick and others to let this kid come in and show what he has. I bet as a 6th rounder he will be better than 1st rounder Reddick

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's a 6th round pick. This is a pretty hard stance man.
Exactly.

The later rounds is where you go for guys with upside.

He has none.

Not that bad I guess. Just a 6th rounder.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose