2020 round 4B pick is Rashard Lawrence DT

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Three-year starter on the defensive line for the Tigers, helping LSU to a Fiesta Bowl victory in 2018 and the national title in 2019 … Tremendous all-around player – leader on the field and in the locker room … Three-time permanent team captain in 2017, 2018 and 2019

That is big time at LSU.

Named team captain as a Soph?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right pick?
I watch the SEC more than any other conference and I would've guessed he would go higher. He is handful for any OT to block one on one. Strong push, looked quick.

I am so happy we are reloading the defense. I got so tired of watching team after team stuff the ball down our throats. We seriously lacked Dline besides Jones and Peters.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pre-Draft Analysis

Lawrence was a three-time team captain. He has average size, good length, big hands and very good top-end speed. He tracks the ball well and flashes the ability to make plays in the backfield. He has the low center of gravity and upper-body strength to stack offensive linemen. He flashes powerful hands, but he's not a polished hand fighter and needs to develop counter moves. -- Steve Muench

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft/teams

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
high character, high effort player

a low floor player, brings some certainty

feels like passing on upside to get a sure thing

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no. Biadasz is gone.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

With the last pick in the fourth round, the Cowboys draft Wisconsin center Tyler Biadasz, who will try to help replace the former Wisconsin center Travis Frederick, who just retired.

11:16 AM - 25 Apr 2020

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals had a connection to Rashard Lawrence.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
IMO he’s much better than Fotu. He likely dropped because he has weak ankles. He has a great motor and always plays to the whistle. A DE, he has solid technique but can learn more. He uses his hands well to shed would be blockers. He can get overly aggressive and run himself out of plays. He’s not a natural knee bender and he can get too upright. Still he seems to be very disruptive. Injuries derailed some of his senior year, just when he played his best football in 2018. A rare 3 year captain he’s another player of high character with strong leadership skills. This is a solid pick at this level of the draft. If he can stay healthy I think he’s a better player than Allen.
He's a different player than Allen. Both have their better qualities. I see Allen as the better disrupter. He has more length and is a decent pass rusher. I think they can be complimentary.