2020 Round 4A pick is Leki Fotu DT

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Big active body 3rd team all American

keep them bodies fresh on the d-line and keep rotating them keep em fresh I love it

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Others liked him better than me. I’d rate him a miss. He’s one of those guys who looks good on highlight reels but takes too many plays off. He should be more of an impact player than he was. He can stuff the run but he gets easily frustrated when he’s not having a good game. He certain has the power to be a solid early down player, but I’m not sure he’s can be motivated. With the NFL going to more wide open, passing offenses there were better players on the board. Sorry!

nothing on his resume says lazy or needs to be motivated.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Experts don’t think much of him ranked pages lower than current prospects being drafted! But we couldn’t stop the run - Keim thinks he can clog the middle! Will see - hope we get RB Benjamin next - would have taken him there

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bravvion Roy is basically the same style player but better. I endorsed grabbing him in round 7. I want a high effort guy if I’m taking a role player. Others liked him here I didn’t. I’m not sure he can be fixed.

explain to me how a guy you have mocked in the 7th round is better than a guy pretty much everyone on earth has going right where he went in the 4th?

I get it you don’t like him but to start spreading stuff like he’s lazy or needs to be motivated is flat out irresponsible

2x all Pac-12, 3rd team All American and. Team Captain.

nothing about him is lazy you don’t make lazy guys team captains

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
3rd rated DT in Lindys draft publication if that means anything to you.

They thought he was going to go on the first or second round

Saw this also. A true run stuffer. We get more physical in the trenches. Love it. A two down guy. Saw nothing about effort issues. Just not an inside pass rush threat.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Others liked him better than me. I’d rate him a miss. He’s one of those guys who looks good on highlight reels but takes too many plays off. He should be more of an impact player than he was. He can stuff the run but he gets easily frustrated when he’s not having a good game. He certain has the power to be a solid early down player, but I’m not sure he’s can be motivated. With the NFL going to more wide open, passing offenses there were better players on the board. Sorry!
I agree Harry. I think James Lynch would’ve been a better pick right here than Fotu. He’s much more athletic imo

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Fotu might look lazy on tape, I agree. But reality is, when you are the biggest/best player on the DL you will be the focus of the offensive gameplan and won't wreak havoc each and every rep. Additionally he was playing through an injury. As a rotational run stopper he will help us. Remember in the last couple years short yardage runs against us were almost automatic. With Fotu and now Lawrence we got some Fresh Beef up front.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
explain to me how a guy you have mocked in the 7th round is better than a guy pretty much everyone on earth has going right where he went in the 4th?

I get it you don’t like him but to start spreading stuff like he’s lazy or needs to be motivated is flat out irresponsible

You must’ve watched every single one of Utah’s games to be so definitive about Harry’s personal opinion.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
3rd rated DT in Lindys draft publication if that means anything to you.

They thought he was going to go on the first or second round
Yea makes me feel better - nfl.com he was pages down the available prospect list - looked like a reach

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must’ve watched every single one of Utah’s games to be so definitive about Harry’s personal opinion.

You don’t become all Pac-12 2x and an All American plus team captain by having motivation issues or by being lazy. Yes I do watch a lot of Pac-12

Harry is a big boy he doesn’t need you to save him.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Fotu is an All American, team captain, and multi year first team all Pac 12. Pretty sure he's not a low-effort guy.
Maybe you’ll take Tony Pauline’s word for it.
“Fotu could just as easily fall into the category of “most disappointing” as much as overrated. Despite being an incredible physical specimen who flashed brilliance at times, Fotu is too inconsistent for next-level decision makers who say he never met expectations. League sources talk about a motor that runs hot and cold as well as the inability to shed blocks against lesser opponents. His physical skills and upside could help Fotu find his way into the third round, but many believe he could’ve been a top-20 pick if he played to expectations.” He played on 56% of the available defensive snaps in his 2 years as a starter. This was not injury related.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
“Fotu could just as easily fall into the category of “most disappointing” as much as overrated. Despite being an incredible physical specimen who flashed brilliance at times, Fotu is too inconsistent for next-level decision makers who say he never met expectations. League sources talk about a motor that runs hot and cold as well as the inability to shed blocks against lesser opponents. His physical skills and upside could help Fotu find his way into the third round, but many believe he could’ve been a top-20 pick if he played to expectations.” He played on 56% of the available defensive snaps in his 2 years as a starter. This was not injury related.
I think this could be attributed to a conditioning issue, no? I read that he lost a lot of weight for the combine. Hopefully something that can be remediated with a professional training and diet regimen. It’s a common thing I think with these huge interior guys right?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

This is fairly offensive to assume I’m spreading some rumor that others don’t accept. Since you watched do much PAC 12, explain to me why he played on 56% of snaps the 2 years he started. He was not injured.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It’s see your Tony Pauline and raise you a Matt Miller

http://bleacherreport.com/post/arizona-cardinals/db61ea74-5972-4967-980b-6dcc0d98543b

or how bout Brian Baldinger?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

again you don’t get his resume by having motivation issues or being lazy.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is fairly offensive to assume I’m spreading some rumor that others don’t accept. Since you watched do much PAC 12, explain to me why he played on 56% of snaps the 2 years he started. He was not injured.

He played through a calf injury last season.

Reactions: PJ1

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave