Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I don't see why you'd take a WR at this point. Are any of these guys going to be any better than just giving Isabella, Butler, and Johnson a second offseason in the offense.

we need a kick and punt returner and Trent Sherfield is expendable. If we draft a RB that is also a returner then passing on a WR makes sense.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lotu was a pick for need not value, so I consider that a reach.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McFarland goes to Steelers. That’s a good spot for him, cards blew it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
our WR room is very thin
our offense demands 4wide
Gotta keep taking WR until we find great ones
We have one of the best WR rooms in the league.

we need a kick and punt returner and Trent Sherfield is expendable. If we draft a RB that is also a returner then passing on a WR makes sense.
I would literally force one of last year's picks to do it. Even if you don't count Sherfield, you still have a full WR room.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I would literally force one of last year's picks to do it. Even if you don't count Sherfield, you still have a full WR room.

you can’t force someone to be a returner if they aren’t good at it, special teams still matters. The WR room has numbers but lots of ???

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
My gut wants C Tyler Biad#$@, but I also would be happy with CB Bryce Hall. We have two starting CBs on the wrong side of 30

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
you can’t force someone to be a returner if they aren’t good at it, special teams still matters. The WR room has numbers but lots of ???
I don't see a receiver on the board that's a difference maker or returner that holds value over them though.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Amik Robertson is 5'8". Not sure I would trust that, even if he is fast.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson