2020 Round 4A pick is Leki Fotu DT

Tacticool Nerd

Veteran
Reaction score
I won't pretend I know who he is. But from watching NFLN it basically describes him as a run stuffer which we sorely needed depth in the NT position. I like the pick.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
LOVE IT! This guy wrecked shop for years in the PAC. Him and Drake Jackson really stood out on the D-line. I think we will be pleasently surprised.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like the pick because the guy is guaranteed to contribute in his own way. You dont get studs in the 4th round you get role players. Keim hit a single or a double here and that's fine.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This guy is a huge gap stuffer who will take up two OL by himself. He slimmed down to 330 for the post season events. He's bigger than Phillips, who is bigger than Peters. I'd love to see all of them line up together in a package that would eat the entire O Line.

Waysouth

Veteran
Reaction score
This is a need but the dearth of remaining DL in the draft keeps the Cards from picking him later on even though there are higher rated players.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Others liked him better than me. I’d rate him a miss. He’s one of those guys who looks good on highlight reels but takes too many plays off. He should be more of an impact player than he was. He can stuff the run but he gets easily frustrated when he’s not having a good game. He certain has the power to be a solid early down player, but I’m not sure he’s can be motivated. With the NFL going to more wide open, passing offenses there were better players on the board. Sorry!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Others liked him better than me. I’d rate him a miss. He’s one of those guys who looks good on highlight reels but takes too many plays off. He should be more of an impact player than he was. He can stuff the run but he gets easily frustrated when he’s not having a good game. He certain has the power to be a solid early down player, but I’m not sure he’s can be motivated. With the NFL going to more wide open, passing offenses there were better players on the board. Sorry!
Not good to hear this.

Who would you have chosen for Dline depth at that position?

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

We lost depth on the D-line in FA...

It was a need.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Harry, I wonder if his motor works as a rotational guy? The NFCW is so run heavy that a guy that can absorb that impact and clog up the middle in run situations several plays a game might make sense. With the guys in rotation I can’t see us relying on him enough that he can take plays Off but we’ll see.

Harry

Reaction score
Not good to hear this.

Bravvion Roy is basically the same style player but better. I endorsed grabbing him in round 7. I want a high effort guy if I’m taking a role player. Others liked him here I didn’t. I’m not sure he can be fixed.

Harry

Reaction score
Not good to hear this.

Bravvion Roy is basically the same style player but better. I endorsed grabbing him in round 7. I want a high effort guy if I’m taking a role player. Others liked him here I didn’t. I’m not sure he can be fixed.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input.

:thumbup: