Calling it now. G Muti is next choice

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I hope not.

Dude can't stay healthy and doesn't finish blocks consistently. He is mean but that is about it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Don't know how good he is, but we're very fat on the OL and very thin on the DL.
I'm kinda with this. I don't know where another late round OL fits on this team at the moment. Maybe a prospect at center, but again... everyone at that point just kinda becomes guys.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm kinda with this. I don't know where another late round OL fits on this team at the moment. Maybe a prospect at center, but again... everyone at that point just kinda becomes guys.
I agree with you on the DL, wouldn't break my heart at all for another blocker taker upper DT lol. As far as the OL, Biadasz from Wisconsin was the #1 rated Center before Ruiz from Michigan moved ahead of him. At Guard, call me biased (I am) Logan Stenberg from Kentucky is a nasty LG, first team all SEC & 2nd team all american in 2019. He was voted as the most hated OL to play against by the DL in the SEC.
Biadasz & Stenberg are both still on the board.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Biadasz would cool with me too. I don't have faith in Cole or Gaillard, but I'm honestly probably not going to have any more faith in a 4th round center either.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Biadasz would cool with me too. I don't have faith in Cole or Gaillard, but I'm honestly probably not going to have any more faith in a 4th round center either.
I'm right there with you. Cole may be the guy, who knows? I know this, he couldn't beat out Shipley for the job in 2019 after an ACL tear, that tells me something. Gaillard............who knows at this point? He was a damn good Center at Georgia, we didn't see him at all in 2019 so we don't know what we have there yet?