I would fire Vance and bring back Todd Bowles or Ray Horton

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Bowles is already in Tampa as DC and Horton hasn’t coached a successful defense since he left here in 2012.

I am no Joseph cheerleader but the time to fire him was in February. Like it or not we are stuck with him for at least another season.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VJ D got better as the year went on. He had a complete lack of talent in many positions as well. The PP suspension to deal with and losing the other starting CB for the entire year. This year there is no excuse. Literally none. I think he will be fine.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning more towards Dave McGinnis. He was three DC when we beat Dallas in the playoffs! That's worth it alone, right?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
VJ D got better as the year went on. He had a complete lack of talent in many positions as well. The PP suspension to deal with and losing the other starting CB for the entire year. This year there is no excuse. Literally none. I think he will be fine.
Yup. His cupboard has been adequately restocked. Can’t rely on the “no talent” excuse this year. Imo at least enough for league average defense.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm leaning more towards Dave McGinnis. He was three DC when we beat Dallas in the playoffs! That's worth it alone, right?

Did you ever hear that McGinnis coached his defensive tackles to take a step back and read on every play? That's not conducive to success.

OP
OP
C

Cards4thebowl

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Can you imagine Ray Horton using Isaiah SImmons like this? 4.3 speed up the A gaps holy moly.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave