Be prepared, not good news for our Redbirds

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Guess we would have lots of preseason scrimmages with them.

Maybe JJ will bring back their old fan promotion, "Shower with a Cowboy."

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I am willing to fly out to AZ, and help "take care of this situation".

Texas dung piles should stay in Texas

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I first read that the Cardinals were moving their TC from Flagstaff I was very disappointed. But the way it has worked out has certainly exceeded my expectations. Having the TC in Glendale seems great. Must be a reason why the team hasn't moved back to Flag. Just too bad that Texas isn't big enough a state for Dallas to find space to build a training facility. Great for Arizona, not vg for Texas.
They have a massive brand spanking new training facility in Frisco. Literally makes no sense at all for them to travel. My buddy lives about 2 miles away the complex is incredible actually.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Makes no sense. It would be a wasted investment for the Cowboys, especially if it's not in Flagstaff. Jerry Jones is 77 years old, He can't be leading this move. They have been in Oxnard California for most of the last 16 years. If they do anything it should be in Texas.

If it made no financial sense, they wouldn't do it.

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
They have a massive brand spanking new training facility in Frisco. Literally makes no sense at all for them to travel. My buddy lives about 2 miles away the complex is incredible actually.
Totally agree it’s massive! Fields & all. Maybe :devil: Jones is trying to spread the Cowpievirus all over the world & contaminate everyone. Well I know 1 person he can’t infect...me lol

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is happening. The Dallas Omni Hotel (in Frisco) has a partnership with the cowboys. The hotel was just built and they made their pool to be able to view the practice field. Not sure if that is where their TC was held as well. A lot of money is in that partnership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I own a vacation rental in Flagstaff, as much as I despise the cowpies it would help financially. Anyone wanting to shelter in place in Flag? All of our rentals cancelled:(

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is happening. The Dallas Omni Hotel (in Frisco) has a partnership with the cowboys. The hotel was just built and they made their pool to be able to view the practice field. Not sure if that is where their TC was held as well. A lot of money is in that partnership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a done deal.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it is on res land they would be excluded from future virus separation rules. :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: j/k

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Northern Arizona? Why would they put it up there?

Either way it doesn't really affect us here in the Valley. Not sure how it is bad news for the Cardinals?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave