Who do you hope and think the Cards will draft?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think Lamb but hoping for Okudah. I would frankly be fine with a lot of choices, and think Brown is right there with Lamb. I try not to get caught in the media darling top ten and leave it open that teams might have a guy like Kinlaw having just as much worth... meaning I am not going to dump on the Cards if they veer from the hype and select him but Ruggs would test my patience lol

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Still undecided. Everyone on this board as made solid takes on their guy and why. At the end of day one, I just want Keim to get a guy that will elevate one side of the ball or the other.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have gotten away from Simmons. Just not sure where or what to do with him. Guess I am just conservative and want to know exactly what we are getting and what hole they are definitely filling. Thus my order of choices have come down to:

Young - obviously the 1 least likely to be there
Okudah
Brown
Wills/Thomas/or whichever of the 4 OTs Kein thinks fits us best. Although suspecting he won't start immediately, seems like the one best equipped to play both L or R sides would be the one.
Lamb or Jeudy (I just can't see Ruggs as a Tier 1 WR on par with these 2)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I have gotten away from Simmons. Just not sure where or what to do with him. Guess I am just conservative and want to know exactly what we are getting and what hole they are definitely filling. Thus my order of choices have come down to:

Young - obviously the 1 least likely to be there
Okudah
Brown
Wills/Thomas/or whichever of the 4 OTs Kein thinks fits us best. Although suspecting he won't start immediately, seems like the one best equipped to play both L or R sides would be the one.
Lamb or Jeudy (I just can't see Ruggs as a Tier 1 WR on par with these 2)
Man way to go out on a limb. Did you miss anyone?:biglaugh:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ceedee. I wanna give Kyler whatever he wants so he doesn't ditch us for baseball at some point. :p

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i think one more category needs to be added:

who do you hope the Cards take?
who do you think the Cards take?

and

who do you fear the Cards take?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Hope for young, Okudah Or Simmons. a bluechip defender.

Expect Thomas Or a tradedown. The rational pick

Fear Ruggs. Too Many of these speed receivers have flamed out

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Well, now I am off Okudah after reading up on him extensively all night. Sounds like he is dropping down from top 5 by many teams.

I cant seem to get away from Brown. However must say I am finally down to just 2 if there:
Wills or Jeudy with Brown as a consolation pick.

Why Jeudy over Lamb you ask? Heard/read how Jeudy is best route runner, maybe ever coming out of college. That is what gets you open in this league and assists a qb in getting rid of ball quickly, and what made a not so fast Jerry Rice the best ever.

If we had, or picked up a high second round pick, I would love to 'settle' for the USC WR Pittman in R2. Tall, big, and great route runner, I see him as the next Calvin Johnson. I hope the Niners dont draft him, or as I expect, the Seahawks. I would give Kirk up for him in a heart beat.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose