Who do you hope and think the Cards will draft?

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Post who you hope we get.....maybe someone who somehow falls to us. Unrealistic is okay.

Then post who you think we get.....likeliest scenarios given the circumstances of those around us. Realistic is preferred.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope-Wirfs ( I have seen mock drafts with Wirfs going high as #4) so that is what I am basing my hope on.

Think-Brown

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't have a clear cut number one. I really am torn between hoping Simmons/Brown falls, and how badly I want an OT.

As far as what I think will happen, Wills/Wirfs.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I believe Mr. K is over his being cute era albeit he has proven to go nuts from time to time...gotta' realize that guys coming out of major programs....not like the Mass, have generally better prepared to play the pro game. If you want to goof around, do it with free agents after round 7....If you a picking a WR don't think he will make a good tight end...those things happen infrequently. Tackles are tackles...not guards...again the blind squirrel does find an acorn from time to time but stick to what makes sense..ciao

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I say lamb could make instant impact and knows murray

Would perfer wills need to protect Murray every draft has promising wrs....

BleedRed

Registered
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Personally I would be happy with Okudah, Simmons, Brown, Lamb or Ruggs III.

I believe we will draft one of those 5.

I hope we stay away from all the RT prospects, because in my opinion only a LT is worthy of a top 10 pick, and according to most all of the top tackle prospects are RT's.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Personally I would be happy with Okudah, Simmons, Brown, Lamb or Ruggs III.

I believe we will draft one of those 5.

I hope we stay away from all the RT prospects, because in my opinion only a LT is worthy of a top 10 pick, and according to most all of the top tackle prospects are RT's.

Agreed about tackles and why I added in Thomas. I think he can start at RT but can make the move to LT when the time comes.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Agreed about tackles and why I added in Thomas. I think he can start at RT but can make the move to LT when the time comes.

i think teams needing a LT this season focus on Thomas and then Becton

teams like the Cards are in a better space: Wills / Wirfs can start at RT, and by the time DJ hits FA again, the team will know if they can move what will be a NFL vet across to LT or not

asking a rookie to come in AND swap sides in a year with a shortened offseason is a risky bet

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I would like Brown, DT, of those who are more likely to be available.

But will take a calculated guess that we get Thomas,OT.

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
I really want Simmons, but i think we’ll end up with Wills, which wouldn’t be too shabby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk