Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
this next week is when the oppo research drops

close enough to make a difference, not enough time to totally exonerate

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Who had the diluted sample??? I actually think I believe him...he said he had a diluted sample because he was going crazy drinking water for days before his weigh in, trying to weigh in heavier.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Twitter rumors is it was weed, but don’t know for sure though.

If it's drugs they just say banned substances....and PEDs just get that label. Do they ever actually release what it's for?

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If it's drugs they just say banned substances....and PEDs just get that label. Do they ever actually release what it's for?

they’ll tell us in a couple days why it was flagged.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

Not sure if the league releases it officially or if it is just “leaked”, I know in Peterson’s case he said what he was busted for but not sure if that was before or after it was in the media.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who had the diluted sample??? I actually think I believe him...he said he had a diluted sample because he was going crazy drinking water for days before his weigh in, trying to weigh in heavier.

why would he try and weight in heavier that just sounds dumb to me lol

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah weed shouldn’t matter as much anymore if that’s the case.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
why would he try and weight in heavier that just sounds dumb to me lol

The diluted sample was LB Zach Baun...he weighed in at 238...but was flagged for a diluted sample. I was saying I believe him, because I bet he was told people will shy away from a LB in the 220s....so he went crazy trying to get that weigh in number up.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah weed shouldn’t matter as much anymore if that’s the case.

I'm actually pretty surprised the new cba got passed without significantly changing the policies about weed. Enough players have brought up the impact of using thc and cbd for pain management and concussion trauma stuff that I'm surprised it wasn't allowed

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty surprised the new cba got passed without significantly changing the policies about weed. Enough players have brought up the impact of using thc and cbd for pain management and concussion trauma stuff that I'm surprised it wasn't allowed
Agreed , not a user myself but I believe it to be safer than most prescribed pain management drugs. And they dish those out to players with no issues.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It never surprises me that a prospect fails a drug test for THC. I'm a D&A therapist, and routinely have to advise clients that it can last in your system for up to a month, or even more. Beyond that, you CAN get a contact high, if you're with people hot boxing. You can always argue that sitting in a car with your friends hot boxing while you aren't smoking is just as stupid, but still. How many prospects smoke until two weeks before the draft and try to use all the tricks (that don't come close to working) to flush their system?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
When I first read your post "hot boxing" I thought it was like hot yoga. I stopped at the end of that sentence and thought wait...really?

I am getting old.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson