PreDraft notes. Draft news leading up to draft day.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
#8, 4th rounder, Next years 2nd and Patrick Peterson for #2/3 and Chase Young

make it happen!
Or trade down, pick up a 2nd or a 3rd round pick, draft klavon chiasson who is more gifted than young and a better fit for our defense becuase he can drop in coverage. Oh, and hang on to the hall of fame cb and future draft picks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Or trade down, pick up a 2nd or a 3rd round pick, draft klavon chiasson who is more gifted than young and a better fit for our defense becuase he can drop in coverage. Oh, and hang on to the hall of fame cb and future draft picks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

losing nobody on Earth thinks Chaisson who did nothing his entire college career outside of the playoffs this year is even in the same league as Young who most think is flat out the best player in the draft.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To much to give up in my opinion.

But, to move up 1 or 2 spots for simmons, I think I would give up next years 3rd
Yeah, we would have to get ahead of Carolina, because either Simmons or Brown won’t get passed them.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Yes please

Reddick for Howard?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yes please

Reddick for Howard?

You must be registered for see images attach

I bet Tampa thinks they can get a 3rd or 4th for him...which is worth more than Reddick. I would do that deal all day long though.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I bet Tampa thinks they can get a 3rd or 4th for him...which is worth more than Reddick. I would do that deal all day long though.

I doubt they can get that much, but it is a weak draft for TE's so who knows.

I don't really like the idea of trading for underachievers, they tend to stay underachievers.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I doubt they can get that much, but it is a weak draft for TE's so who knows.

I don't really like the idea of trading for underachievers, they tend to stay underachievers.

But trading our underachiever for theirs! Maybe he turns it on trying to earn a next contract? Reddick might not make it in the final 53

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting press conference.

Some things I think I gathered.

Wills is his least favorite of the 4 tackles.

I think they will be taking a WR at some point.

Sounds like Mason Cole is the plan at center.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But trading our underachiever for theirs! Maybe he turns it on trying to earn a next contract? Reddick might not make it in the final 53

Yeah, I would trade Reddick for him, but I don't think that is realistic.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yeah, I would trade Reddick for him, but I don't think that is realistic.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
I'm thinking 8 for 14 in the 1st we get Howard and pick 76. If that's to much to ask for I'd even accept 117 in the 4th and Howard. I've been wanting to draft a TE in the 4th round now you don't need to and can draft a different position, but wouldn't do that deal until draft night.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Interesting press conference.

Some things I think I gathered.

Wills is his least favorite of the 4 tackles.

I think they will be taking a WR at some point.

Sounds like Mason Cole is the plan at center.

I didn't really take that about the OT's. He gushed over the other guys and then said "that kid from Alabama can do a few things". Pretended not to even remember his name.
I winked at my radio and said he's probably the one.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't really take that about the OT's. He gushed over the other guys and then said "that kid from Alabama can do a few things". Pretended not to even remember his name.
I winked at my radio and said he's probably the one.

lol that’s what I got from it to

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After watching the press conference I think Keim is going to have a more traditional draft since he will not be able to bring in players at the last minute. He seemed to feel there were 8-10 blue chip players in the draft but he didn't hesitate that he would trade back if it helps the team and the trade is for fair value. Of course he mentioned trading up but I doubt that happens.

Sometimes I think Keim is like a lot of us in that he wants more presents to open at Christmas.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Said he wants an immediate impact contributor if they stay at 8.

I read Wirfs/Wills, Brown or Lamb if the other two are gone.

I think its going to be hard to get an immediate impact contributor unless KK and/or Joseph are willing to essentially name them a starter right away. With limited OTA's and all the strangeness that could lead up to this season, what rookie are they going to hand a job to?

A WR is going to start off at least 4th on the depth chart. An OT might have a chance, but no coach will say a rookie will be handed the job over a healthy Marcus Gilbert. I guess I'm saying there are lots of guys that can contribute right away if given the chance, but its hard for me to think of a position where they will be an unquestioned started the minute the pick is in...like KM last year.

Is there a position that jumps out to you that a coach would come out and say "he's our guy" at this spot?? D-Line is it for me, and only because its expected they will rotate guys.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose