Now for Something Completely Different - The Match Game

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Match up to THREE PLAYERS to be drafted in this months draft with the teams/system/coaches that you see as such perfect fits that it is likely that that team will draft that person if available, no matter what round and/or through a trade or not.

The top five picks are EXCLUDED from the Match Game due to their more obvious selections based on BPA. So, beginning with the Chargers at #6, you may pick any team and match with any player. You don't even have to say the Round or which pick number it ends up being. That doesn't matter. Just match players with teams who are a Perfect Fit.

I will demonstrate and go first with my three:

1. Isaiah Simmons going to Carolina and being the perfect replacement for Luke Kuechly. Can't see anyway they pass on him.

2. Georgia QB Jake Fromm being a great match for Bill Belichick and the Pats in what we all hope would be round #6.

3. Henry Ruggs III to the Raiders - Speed Kills, Baby!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Match up to THREE PLAYERS to be drafted in this months draft with the teams/system/coaches that you see as such perfect fits that it is likely that that team will draft that person if available, no matter what round and/or through a trade or not.

The top five picks are EXCLUDED from the Match Game due to their more obvious selections based on BPA. So, beginning with the Chargers at #6, you may pick any team and match with any player. You don't even have to say the Round or which pick number it ends up being. That doesn't matter. Just match players with teams who are a Perfect Fit.

I will demonstrate and go first with my three:

1. Isaiah Simmons going to Carolina and being the perfect replacement for Luke Kuechly. Can't see anyway they pass on him.

2. Georgia QB Jake Fromm being a great match for Bill Belichick and the Pats in what we all hope would be round #6.

3. Henry Ruggs III to the Raiders - Speed Kills, Baby!
Why would we hope Jake from state farm Fromm is selected in the 6th rd lol? Is that a Tom Brady like draft position thing? Whoever they select should have absolutely no bearing on us.

Ruggs going to the Raiders, I think you could be right on.

Same with Simmons going to the Panthers.

Wilmot 1

Reaction score
Simmons will go to Carolina, as you mentioned.
Fromm will go to Miami.
Ruggs will be the CARDINALS pick @8, the best WR in the draft. 2021 Draft has several excellent OL to choose from. Continue to build the defense through free agency.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just for shock value

1. Joe Burreaux to the Miami Dolphins
2. Juedy to the 49ers
3. Ruggs to the Cardinals in a trade down scenario

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads