Marcus Gilbert re-signed

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can bet the farm if the Cards trade down we will be passing on an impact player causing a major explosion on ASFN.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can bet the farm if the Cards trade down we will be passing on an impact player causing a major explosion on ASFN.

But as far as Keims concerned he already got his impact player in Hopkins for a 2nd.

Hes less concerned with one impact guy now than getting top 50 picks to fill the many holes we have.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agreed with this. Unfortunately, I think Keim is obsessed with picks, which is ironic, since he never hits. So we'll probably move down to grab that next pick, and let someone else make the decisions for him when it comes to who we take.

No one collects more picks and hits less than BB up in New England.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

depends on how far

we all have our preferences, but I bet the difference in rating between Brown and Kinlaw, or, Wirfs and Thomas is within the margin of error.

if I’m a GM, I’d take a 3rd and a 5th to take Thomas instead of Wirfs.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gilbert's contract is $1.05m and 150k guaranteed. 3.75m max with incentives.

Tackle is not off the table.

And this solidifies that is was an outstanding signing by SK. Minimal risk with a very high upside. I agree that OT is not off the table and still hope we draft one on day one or two.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave