The Walking Dead (AMC)

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
She pretty much forced him to.

She did?

I thought
He asked her to take him there in exchange for weapons. once there she killed all the zombies and then he locked her up so he could give her hallucinating drugs. I don't know if he ever told her why he brought her there. Or even why he left the island. He stayed on when they left on the big boat.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She did?

I thought
He asked her to take him there in exchange for weapons. once there she killed all the zombies and then he locked her up so he could give her hallucinating drugs. I don't know if he ever told her why he brought her there. Or even why he left the island. He stayed on when they left on the big boat.

Brain fart. You're correct. ;)

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty good episode the negan scene was good

Also cool they fully show beta background pretty bad ass song actually lol

Hope 16 is good since it will who knows how long till we see finale

Damn this stupid virus destroying everything fun

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I dont know jack about this stuff but they noted "post production" isnt done. isnt that just cgi and computer work?

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
interesting that stuff that can be done during stay at home orders would delay the finale

I think the cgi stuff is done on some pretty sophisticated computers, not the average laptop or home pc. These artists' workplace containing their needed equipment is probably not available to them right now.....

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the cgi stuff is done on some pretty sophisticated computers, not the average laptop or home pc. These artists' workplace containing their needed equipment is probably not available to them right now.....

for sure

but if I was making mega millions off the show I am sure I would find a way for those guys to have the right equipment to get TWD and world beyond on the air while everyone is stuck home watching TV.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

Yeah, it was actually a pretty cool song. When I did a little digging on the song I discovered who the actor is that plays beta (Gerry from Remember the Titans). Mind blown.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I had 6 or 7 episodes hanging out on my DVR so I watched them all over the last couple of days. Why not when you are stuck at home from weeks on end.

Yep this show still sucks. Silly ass predictable dream sequences. Outrageous villains that somehow escape death time and time again. Stupid "Good Guys" who constantly make stupid decisions. The same exact story told over and over.

I don't know why I keep watching this stupid show. I guess I want closure or something since I've watched it from the beginning. Even though i'm sure I'll hate how the writers ultimately end up finishing it out.

:soapbox:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should totally stop :) I have loved this season, more so than previous seasons.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So I had 6 or 7 episodes hanging out on my DVR so I watched them all over the last couple of days. Why not when you are stuck at home from weeks on end.

Yep this show still sucks. Silly ass predictable dream sequences. Outrageous villains that somehow escape death time and time again. Stupid "Good Guys" who constantly make stupid decisions. The same exact story told over and over.

I don't know why I keep watching this stupid show. I guess I want closure or something since I've watched it from the beginning. Even though i'm sure I'll hate how the writers ultimately end up finishing it out.

:soapbox:

It's a water cooler show. No shame in it, at this point. Rarely do shows remain good for many seasons, and so it was with this show. That it had a few good ones early is a credit to the creators and writers early; that it has had this long a run is a credit to the social cachet they banked early on.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
My daughter and I started rewatching from the beginning. It's her first time through and my second. It's crazy how much I forgot. Even entire characters.

Seasons 2-4 were awesome tv. We're still on season 4, and I can't remember if it started to drop off during season 5 or 6.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they must not do post production in GA as GA has been open for some time now and we still do not have the finale.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
they must not do post production in GA as GA has been open for some time now and we still do not have the finale.
We watch that after show The Talking Dead. They say they have all the shots by the actors. They claim they cannot do the CG since everyone has to be together? Makes no sense. CG is computers. They could work from home. Everything is in the cloud now. Even if they have to take apart the stations and rebuild them at people's houses. So we watched the season finale of The Blacklist. They were missing whole scenes. They just used animated characters for those scenes, and had the actors do the lines remotely over phones. It wasn't the greatest, but it worked.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We watch that after show The Talking Dead. They say they have all the shots by the actors. They claim they cannot do the CG since everyone has to be together? Makes no sense. CG is computers. They could work from home. Everything is in the cloud now. Even if they have to take apart the stations and rebuild them at people's houses. So we watched the season finale of The Blacklist. They were missing whole scenes. They just used animated characters for those scenes, and had the actors do the lines remotely over phones. It wasn't the greatest, but it worked.
I heard that blacklist was terrible.

I agree but even if it had to be done in office, GA has been open a long time and the franchise makes a lot of money off of airing episodes. I'm guessing the cg work must be done in CA

mryeahbut

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

I guarantee that if they could have done it, and done it well, they would. Sounds like the Blacklist was a train wreck. Animatd characters for missing scenes? I'm not a fan of TWD, but if I were, I would much rather wait than watch that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love when people who have zero knowledge of how the tv industry works talk about what it should and shouldn't be doing as far as production, post-production, screen-writing or really anything that has to do with actual making of a tv show or film.

tell me more about my industry and how we could be finishing shows all on the computer?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I love when people who have zero knowledge of how the tv industry works talk about what it should and shouldn't be doing as far as production, post-production, screen-writing or really anything that has to do with actual making of a tv show or film.

tell me more about my industry and how we could be finishing shows all on the computer?
Thank you! I get this about movies as well. Because you know, everyone is an expert.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose