I Also Have a SuggestIon

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You say there's a segment of experts saying we should go WR, but the evidence doesn't show it from the mock draft tracker, and you say it's because the experts are copying and pasting... so which is it? Besides Wolfley (and maybe one or two of his radio counterparts), whose job it is to bluster on the air for hours a day and keep people listening, I'm not seeing Lamb anywhere but ASFN. I don't live in Phoenix, so I could admittedly be missing something you have to be local to understand, but ArizonaSports.com tracks these and not one has us taking Lamb/Ruggs/Jeudy in a post-trade world.

So that's where I continue to be confused and use those words to describe my confusion. I'm unsure how the concept has formed in so many poster's minds when really it's based off of comments from Kyler that were pre-Hopkins.

I really still genuinely don't see any way that WR is under consideration unless somehow all of the defenders go, our favorite tackle goes, and someone offers us considerable compensation to move up and take a QB, and we find ourselves stuck staring at a board with no viable OT or defender. That's a lot of falling dominoes to get to that point.

I have heard from various "experts" on television that we might go WR... The experts you speak of are mostly general publications that don't even pay attention to the Cardinals, but even the ones that have comment often say WR could be an option as well..

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
This is the dumbest thread ever and idiotic....wait...what I just said was stupid and childish...oh great now I'm offended at what I said lol

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
You say there's a segment of experts saying we should go WR, but the evidence doesn't show it from the mock draft tracker, and you say it's because the experts are copying and pasting... so which is it? Besides Wolfley (and maybe one or two of his radio counterparts), whose job it is to bluster on the air for hours a day and keep people listening, I'm not seeing Lamb anywhere but ASFN. I don't live in Phoenix, so I could admittedly be missing something you have to be local to understand, but ArizonaSports.com tracks these and not one has us taking Lamb/Ruggs/Jeudy in a post-trade world.

There are some Lamb buyers but I’ll grant OT & trade down are more common choices.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...020-nfl-mock-draft-30-eagles-land-henry-ruggs

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson