New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jordan Schultz
@Schultz_Report
· 1h
Kyle Allen has been traded to the #Redskins, per a source. Another QB alongside Dwayne Haskins.

So who’s the QB for the Panthers. Allen is gone, they don’t want Cam. Not going to start an XFL QB. Did the Panthers just show their hand that they will target a QB in the draft.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
So who’s the QB for the Panthers. Allen is gone, they don’t want Cam. Not going to start an XFL QB. Did the Panthers just show their hand that they will target a QB in the draft.
Ted Bridgewater

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
3/24/20, 8:16 AM
The issue for Trent Williams and the #Redskins has been, with him wanting top dollar for a LT contract, teams haven’t been willing to offer WAS top dollar as far as draft compensation. Usually, contract & draft compensation are comparable. But not on this deal.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes but here we talking about playoff and just 2 get the bye week and they add other 2 teams to the playoff
I thought this format was for the 2021 season
From what I remember when the talks on the cba began the extra playoff team was something they wanted to get in right away.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Just noticed NFL.com has added tabs for current players with draft info and combine stats...pretty cool.

You must be registered for see images attach

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is still what you see on tape:

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
1h

From
@NFLprguy
about New Orleans & its Super Bowl: "As part of the bid process in 2018, we contemplated the possibility of a 17-game schedule as part of a new CBA.” They are exploring options “for the city to remain the host of the Super Bowl in 2024 or in a future year…"

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

about New Orleans & its Super Bowl: "As part of the bid process in 2018, we contemplated the possibility of a 17-game schedule as part of a new CBA.” They are exploring options “for the city to remain the host of the Super Bowl in 2024 or in a future year…"
Uhh... what does one have to do with the other? And, how is either of these sentences newsworthy? Am i missing something?

...dave

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Uhh... what does one have to do with the other? And, how is either of these sentences newsworthy? Am i missing something?

...dave

I think if they push the Super Bowl 1 week due to adding an additional game that it may bump up against Mardi Gras

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trump reportedly tells sports commissioners he believes the NFL should start on time.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose