Something I realized so much this morning

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
What relief it is to not have to think about, worry, or discuss our QB situation for a change. How many years has it been where we weren't arguing about getting a better qb, or who it will be, or who we should draft or trade for, or p/u off FA.

It just feels wonderful and so much at peace to not be concerned about that. Just think where we were last year at this time, how split, argumentative towards each other, and anxious we were. Been a long time since we were all on the same page regarding our QB.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
What relief it is to not have to think about, worry, or discuss our QB situation for a change. How many years has it been where we weren't arguing about getting a better qb, or who it will be, or who we should draft or trade for, or p/u off FA.

It just feels wonderful and so much at peace to not be concerned about that. Just think where we were last year at this time, how split, argumentative towards each other, and anxious we were. Been a long time since we were all on the same page regarding our QB.

I don't know man there's still some on here who want to argue about Kyler.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

I'll give this post a big old +1.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don't know man there's still some on here who want to argue about Kyler.

And I'll give this poor shot across the bow a big old -1. Posters are still allowed to debate Kyler's shortcomings (no pun intended), because he definitely still has them, while at the same time loving having him as our QB. Your post smacks of board thought police.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
And I'll give this poor shot across the bow a big old -1. Posters are still allowed to debate Kyler's shortcomings (no pun intended), because he definitely still has them, while at the same time loving having him as our QB. Your post smacks of board thought police.

Did I strike a nerve Stout? It's an observation that's true which you just admitted to.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
It's good to have a potential franchise QB under center. Here's hoping he makes that big year two jump we expect, and not regress like Mitch Trubisky and Jared Goff amongst others who have shown regression after promising seasons in their first few years.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm damn glad to have Kyler too. I think it's silly to poo poo any poster who acknowledges he must grow and improve to become an elite player though. Like @Stout said, it's thought policing.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I'm damn glad to have Kyler too. I think it's silly to poo poo any poster who acknowledges he must grow and improve to become an elite player though. Like @Stout said, it's thought policing.

This is true. After two seasons everyone thought Mariota was going to be an elite QB. There’s a lot of time and factors that go into being an elite QB (and some luck). But it looks like we’re in good shape..