Okay, so I moved in ‘03 ....

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And I’ve recently been listening to the 98.7 app on my phone at work.

WTF did people start calling the Valley ‘the basin’? Or is that just a Wolf thing?

OP
OP
Dan H

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’ve lived here my whole life and never heard anyone say that.

stop trying to make fetch happen

There’s one obnoxious commercial they run at least 3-4 times during Doug and Wolf where Wolf uses it.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
It’s always been pretty stupid.

I’m 5th generation Phoenix. What we hate most is when transplants move here and act like the rest of us never knew what was going on.

and he rapes the fudge out of that Pantera song 5-6 times a day. I’m tired of that ish

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score

I’m 5th generation Phoenix. What we hate most is when transplants move here and act like the rest of us never knew what was going on.

and he rapes the **** out of that Pantera song 5-6 times a day. I’m tired of that ish
I'm not a native and will never consider myself one, but I've been here 54 years, I agree with your post!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

and he rapes the **** out of that Pantera song 5-6 times a day. I’m tired of that ish
Apparently Phil Anselmo called in it something one day and said he likes it.

Personally, it's terrible. I have CFH on my leg so I should enjoy anything Pantera related but it's obnoxious and annoying.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

I’m 5th generation Phoenix. What we hate most when transplants move here and act like the rest of us never knew what was going on and he rapes the **** out of that Pantera song 5-6 times a day. I’m tired of that ish
Apparently Phil Anselmo called in it something one day and said he likes it.

Personally, it's terrible. I have CFH on my leg so I should enjoy anything Pantera related but it's obnoxious and annoying.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

cfh?? Continuous function machine?

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Phoenix is a text book example of a valley. Lake Tahoe would be a good example of a basin. Nobody work even a junior high understanding of geography would say otherwise. It's not even an opinion it's a scientific definition. What high ground South of Phoenix does this person possibly think is draining water back towards the valley?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wolf's compound is located in the basin. Which sounds like dumping some kind of polish into the garage sink.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose