Bet the Over

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/27/nfc-west-2020-win-totals-bets

Arizona Cardinals - 6.5 Wins (Over -140; Under +120)

While they made strides on offense, Arizona finished fourth in the NFC West for a second straight season. Quarterback Kyler Murray was the 2019 offensive Rookie of the Year after he posted 3,722 passing yards and 20 touchdowns. He also added 544 rushing yards and four scores on the ground. The Arizona defense allowed an NFL-worst 402 yards per game last season, and that’s the main reason for the Cardinals’ low win total.

Biggest Addition in Free Agency:

DeAndre Hopkins, Wide Receiver (via trade)

Making the biggest offseason splash, Arizona acquired wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins from Houston in exchange for running back David Johnson plus the Cardinals’ 2020 second-round pick. Picking up Buffalo free agent Jordan Phillips adds a run-stopper on the defensive line. Arizona also signed Atlanta free agent linebacker De’Vondre Campbell, who is a versatile defender. Campbell is a slight upgrade to the Cardinals’ pass defense that was regularly burned by tight ends last year.

GM Steve Keim to take a serious look at O-line prospects like Jedrick Wills, Mekhi Becton and Andrew Thomas. All three players are highly ranked and one or two of them should be available at pick No. 8.

2020 Schedule:

HOME: Los Angeles Rams, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Buffalo Bills, Detroit Lions, Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington

AWAY: Los Angeles Rams, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets.

Betting Advice:

Arizona being tagged with a win total of 6.5 is somewhat surprising as the Cardinals also re-signed running back Kenyon Drake, so they have lots of weapons on offense. Home wins over the Lions, Dolphins and Washington, plus road wins against the Giants, Jets and Panthers would leave Arizona one win shy of the number. The Cardinals haven’t posted an 0-6 record in the NFC West since joining the division in 2002. I like the upstart Cards to win at least seven games.

Play: Over 6.5 Wins (-140)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give me over 6.5 wins all day

Maybe. They have definitely improved. But by how much. Sometimes that doesn't necessarily show up in the win column. I wouldnt touch it for more than 10 bucks lol

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe. They have definitely improved. But by how much. Sometimes that doesn't necessarily show up in the win column. I wouldnt touch it for more than 10 bucks lol

It's not just their improvement, it is the lack of improvement by teams on their schedule. None of those road games scare me.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's not just their improvement, it is the lack of improvement by teams on their schedule. None of those road games scare me.

Actually that looks the easiest schedule the cards have had in years.

Other than the niners and seahawks, who I could easily see us splitting with, I don't see any opponents that scare me.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
Over looks good right now. Easier schedule, year two of the offense, defense surely can't be as bad as they were last year. I also think LA will take a step back. We'll be in the thick of it this season for a wildcard.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think cards offense will improve especially if cards go oline in draft or help the def if Simmons drops

Im gonna go 7 wins but barely miss playoffs due to hard division

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The schedule's definitely easy enough for me to feel alright taking the over there. Still not encouraged about the playoffs.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I think a big thing people have talked about is Kliff does his game management improve from last year? If not then we may be around that 7 win mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I think a big thing people have talked about is Kliff does his game management improve from last year? If not then we may be around that 7 win mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for bringing up this point. People seem to willfully ignore that he had some majorly questionable calls that you can't blame on anyone but him.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ill take that over.

We have the easiest schedule we have had in a long time...with lots of rebuilding teams. I feel like we should expect nothing less than 9 wins this year, and then luck swings it a game in either direction.

We have the offensive talent to win 9 games.