OT: Coach Bruce says "it's not gonna happen" Antonio Brown

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bruce Arians shuts down possibility of Buccaneers signing Antonio Brown: 'It's not gonna happen'

Bruce Arians doesn't seem to want Brown in Tampa Bay;

Bruce Arians did everything except physically slam the doors shut in Antonio Brown's face on Thursday during an appearance on CBS Sports' Tiki and Tierney. The Buccaneers head coach was asked about the possibility of bringing in the talented, but troubled wide receiver due to his strong relationship with quarterback Tom Brady, who just signed a two-year deal with the club.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-signing-antonio-brown-its-not-gonna-happen/

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Can’t see why he would want to take on that headache. TB already has 2 #1 receivers in Evans and Godwin so why even bother.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
He coached him first hand, he's knows the type of player he is. He's obviously an even more of a headcase now. All the talent in the world doesn't up for the headache.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol brown ruined his awesome carrer with stupid stuff just like Manziel and Kaepernick on the kneeling issue....

Reaction score
Can’t see why he would want to take on that headache. TB already has 2 #1 receivers in Evans and Godwin so why even bother.

I can see this getting confusing this season. Tom Brady Tampa Bay. I guess the sentence would work in either case.

I miss going to the bar on Friday.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave