Official UFC/MMA Thread

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michael David Smith (@MichaelDavSmith)
3/14/20, 1:01 PM
The UFC in Brazil is starting now on ESPN. The fighters are not being tested for COVID-19. They will get blood and sweat and spit and snot all over each other in the Octagon, and then they will fly home, to many different countries. It is irresponsible of the UFC to do this.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Michael David Smith (@MichaelDavSmith)
3/14/20, 1:01 PM
The UFC in Brazil is starting now on ESPN. The fighters are not being tested for COVID-19. They will get blood and sweat and spit and snot all over each other in the Octagon, and then they will fly home, to many different countries. It is irresponsible of the UFC to do this.

Dana White is just the White Don King. Doesn’t give one damn about his fighters just the dollar. Matter fact I’ve never seen a promoter disrespect fighters more.

does anyone really watch UFC anymore. It seems like they’ve lost a lot of steam. The product is now behind 2 pay walls if I want to watch it I have to subscribe to ESPN+ and a PPV? They’ve made the sport damn near exclusive to PPV.

There following Boxing’s old model something Boxing has gotten away from.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never watched Justin Gaethje (or Tony Ferguson) fight? Prepare for an all-out assault
Justin Gaethje was an NCAA Division I All-America wrestler at Northern Colorado in 2010, though you wouldn’t know it by watching him fight in MMA.

In six UFC bouts, he’s attempted exactly one takedown. He’s not coming to grapple or slow the pace or do anything other than blitz out of the corner and throw as many strikes as he can.

Gaethje stands on the precipice of the biggest fight of his life, when he meets No. 1-ranked Tony Ferguson in the main event of UFC 249 on Saturday at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida, for the interim lightweight belt.
https://sports.yahoo.com/never-watc...-prepare-for-an-allout-assault-181024432.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose