Just ugly

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Love our uniforms except for the grey facemask.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Who cares? We have what we have and it's fine, most of the time when they go messing with the uniforms nowadays they look silly and trendy, then in a few years look outdated so just leave it alone. A great example are the god-awful Gatorade neon yellow Seahawks uniforms makes me have seizures just looking at them. Have an alternative every once in awhile and see how it flies but uniforms are the last of my concerns

Diverdan

Reaction score
Silly is exactly what the newer cardinal looks like compared to the older one with sharper lines.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll agree to screw around with the Cards' uniforms the day after someone decides to ruin the Chicago BlackHawks jersey!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
my problem with current unis: the Broncos were the first to modernize. It just seems like the Cardinal simply copied many of the same elements with their colors. I would prefer something a bit more original

You must be registered for see images attach

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
To someones point earlier...wish we would lose the red on the shoulder pads of the all whites.

I really like the other 2.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, I would be okay, completely if we just got a regular stripe on the pants. That's really not too much to ask and would fix whatever ails the uni IMO. (although I don't like the shoulder blocks or number font either, LOL)

Last edited:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What is the deal with the grey face masks...why did Mr. B love them so much?

Any chance we change them one day as suggested earlier?

Any pics on what our current helmet would look like with them?

Check this one out for an alternative helmet:

This one is for you @Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
What is the deal with the grey face masks...why did Mr. B love them so much?

Any chance we change them one day as suggested earlier?

Any pics on what our current helmet would look like with them?

Check this one out for an alternative helmet:

This one is for you @Jetstream Green

I actually like the grey from a color hue standpoint because it has a neutral aspect which in essence gives the logo a darker effect and does not clutter the solid field of the white helmet while making a nice transition away from the helmet shell, which is also why I do not like the over use of stripes on the uniform. That grey face mask worked like a charm on the old uniforms but now the beauty of our helmet seems out of place with the busy uniform, less is more in a uniform aspect in a game like football where the players are seen from afar. I have a Masters in Fine Art and a professor of color theory so excuse my habitual academic observation haha... and incidentally the UT uniforms have a very similar approach in the dark burnt orange as the classic cardinal red for the overall design and glad they have not went all out arena football/Tour de France as the Oregon Ducks lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think Michael equates our current uniforms as when we made the Super Bowl and playoffs as a relevant franchise... meaning he probably will not revert back to the superior classic approach because he's avoiding a jinx lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose