Just ugly

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I was hoping Big Red would follow the Rams and Browns lead and get new uniforms......the Cardinals uniforms are a mix match of strips..shoulder block red...its just BAD....considering they had one of the best looking uniforms ..the all white with the thin red and black stripes on the leg and the great cardinal on the sleeve jerseys
Joined over a year ago...... And made your first 6 (all 6 for that matter) posts today!!!

Congrats @lester and welcome to the board!

p.s. No need to change the uni's right now IMO. We should do more throwbacks though!!!

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I didn’t realize the boomer generation ends in 1964, thought I was one of the last. Learn something every day

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I want new unis for the Cards

I think the basic red home / white road jerseys are too derivative of style wise of what the Broncos did, and, far too similar to the Falcons. I do really like the updating of the bird on the helmet

I think a retro inspired uni -- expecially an all white version for the road would look really good

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Have we ever worn those all whites that show up occasionally in the Random Media or is that photoshopped?? The one that Larry is wearing?? I swear I have never seen them, but they are NICE!!!

OP
OP
L

lester

Rookie
Reaction score
So if in 2020 fans prefer the current unis they aren’t real fans? Damn, didn’t know we had the Cardinals fandom gatekeeper on the site, welcome!
What does that
You must be registered for see images

im thinking an older all -white
Yes great picture of Terry Metcalf....the ones i really like are the white jerseys with the Cardinal on the sleeve

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach
I’m not looking for an exact replica, but an updated version with these as inspiration.

given Mike Bs love of Cardinal history, some homage to the era of an explosive offense run by a coach hired from college would be in order.

Diverdan

Reaction score
I miss the old bird, serious, stoic and determined. The new one looks way too cartoonish, kind of goofy. I also miss the old stripes and the bird head on the sleve.
But hey, I’m a traditionalist.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone know why they decided to take the Arizona flag off the uniform?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I actually like the unis. I do wish they would breakout the throwbacks from the St.Louis days or the ones with the Arizona State flag on them that were similar. 2-3 games per season.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
..Here we are...great jerseys EJ Junior and Neil Lomax..at the time only 3 teams wor white at home Cards...Cowboys and Browns
Those were better because of having the bird on the sleeve. I have an authentic Roy Green (white) with the bird & AZ state flag on the sleeve at home.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I loved the color rush from this past year but we really got robbed in being like one of two teams that didn’t wear them at all in ‘18. Those yellow ones were nasty!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose