Just ugly

lester

Rookie
Reaction score
I was hoping Big Red would follow the Rams and Browns lead and get new uniforms......the Cardinals uniforms are a mix match of strips..shoulder block red...its just BAD....considering they had one of the best looking uniforms ..the all white with the thin red and black stripes on the leg and the great cardinal on the sleeve jerseys

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My favorites are the Warner era uni's. That picture of him on the cover of Sports Illustrated was my favorite.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I dont think team logos should EVER be changed. Its what makes the brand and the history. Jerseys i think minor adjustments okay

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I dont think team logos should EVER be changed. Its what makes the brand and the history. Jerseys i think minor adjustments okay

You must be registered for see images attach

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So if in 2020 fans prefer the current unis they aren’t real fans? Damn, didn’t know we had the Cardinals fandom gatekeeper on the site, welcome!

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I actually AM a Boomer, and I say look forward, not backwards.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the current (newer) logo, but the uniform piping needs to go I think.

Going back to a previous design doesn't always work anyway, due to the way jerseys are now constructed. For example, you couldn't have sleeve designs like they did in the late '80s-early '90s. Northwestern striping, plus the State Flag, PLUS the Cardinals' logo? Won't fit on today's sleeve cut.

Main thing I want to see - and HAVE been wanting to see since 1973 - is Red facemasks. Swap out to Black masks whenever they wear Black alts or Color Rush unis.