Is DJ upset with the Cardinals FO?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh okay. But if DJ lashed out at the organisation I resent that. They’ve made him a millionaire and he will continue to earn millions.

If his comments were meant for someone else he should make it clear.
I mean, it’s his Twitter profile. He can do what he wants with it.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is no one wrong or no one who was done wrong. If DJ is mad he was traded for a HOF and or mad people are excited we got something for him, so be it. This is a win now business. Due got 40 million to play ball. They gave him every chance and he still made out good. Watson and the Texans aren’t a bad team.

what Deion, Irvin and others had said is true. He is a ham sandwich compared to Hopkins. Now is not the time to make a stink with people being laid off or dying. Plus I don’t see Gurley posting cryptic rap lyrics on his page.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
A lot of players twitters have cryptic comments talking about haters or snakes, dude could honestly be talking about his mail delivery guy.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't like the timing. Look at the crisis we're in - people are losing their jobs, small businesses are getting crushed, and here's a guy who's made HUGE money for playing a game, crying about hurt feelings? Zip it DJ. Just lost a lot of respect I once had for you.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I agree.

There's a lot of people trashing David Johnson right now. I'd be pretty sour if I was being bashed on a national level, also with people who were coworkers or peers. He's a good dude who doesn't deserve any vitriol. People place your stats or production too high over a player's value as a person.

Where's the Jordan meme?

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
Snakes or not, dude got his paychecks on time and in two months made more then most of is will make in a lifetime. These athletes have no perspective. Like Prescott he wants this huge contract even though he isn’t even a top ten QB right now.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ungrateful and bitter. He should smooch the FO's collective butt for that ridiculous contract that he is still reaping the benefits of.

OP
OP
D

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
I was wrong about DJ in the OP and according to him, he was just quoting lyrics from Jay-Z's Blueprint 2 song:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It was kind of weird timing to tweet a lyric like that after all that went down in this blockbuster trade (especially considering that HB tweeted something similar after he was cut) but I apologize for jumping to conclusions on his tweet nonetheless. I wish DJ the absolute best and hope he shines in Houston.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I was wrong about DJ in the OP and according to him, he was just quoting lyrics from Jay-Z's Blueprint 2 song:

It was kind of weird timing to tweet a lyric like that after all that went down in this blockbuster trade (especially considering that HB tweeted something similar after he was cut) but I apologize for jumping to conclusions on his tweet nonetheless. I wish DJ the absolute best and hope he shines in Houston.

Sounds like a crappy attempt at back tracking.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave