What's your most recent or next jersey buy?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Red, white, black alt, color rush?

I'm going Hopkins all the way! Red's my favorite look, but I might go color rush for him. I already have a white Fitz, and I wear my red Stanton a lot on gameday. I have a lot of jerseys hung up over the years, haha.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
You guys might be surprised to hear how few jerseys of any sport, or of any team I own. My only Cardinals jerseys are a Red Leinart (cheap replica), Black fashion jersey (Eddgerin James), and an old White cheap replica Jake Plummer.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
My last was a Chandler Jones red jersey. Get it...... Jones? hahaha

I also got an ASU Tillman. Maroon. That thing is sweet. And a Mitchell & Ness Tillman AZ white. So nice.

I have a Pat P (red), Fitz (Black), and many more from the past. I need a new Fitz though. I have worn that boy out!

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Black Hopkins jersey will be ordered shortly. Still looking for a place I can buy a Larry centers jersey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have a game used Shelton that used to have blood on it signed White Jersey, signed Rob Moore White Jersey, signed Plummer Red Jersey, signed Larry Fitz Red, David Boston White, Rodger Cromartie Black, Pat Tillman Red. PP21 black jersey.

So it will be Murray or Hopkins next for me

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I have a game used Shelton that used to have blood on it signed White Jersey, signed Rob Moore White Jersey, signed Plummer Red Jersey, signed Larry Fitz Red, David Boston White, Rodger Cromartie Black, Pat Tillman Red. PP21 black jersey.

So it will be Murray or Hopkins next for me
Haha, that's cool. I know LJ. I'll have to tell him about that.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My Leinart jersey was my 1st, but added quite a few since.

Red Leinart
White Warner (autographed)
Red Warner
Red Fitz
Black Fitz
White Beanie Wells
Red PP21
Red Tyvon Branch (Autographed)

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not ever buying a players jersey again. Too fluid.

last one I bought was Beanie. I’d buy throwbacks.

Is beanie considered a throwback?
Agreed and I also think the last jersey I got for myself was Beanie. I got it in white and alternate. Don’t regret it for a minute though. Loved the dude.

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a 275 dollar fitz jersey and the last one I bought was a Adrian Peterson jersey.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
When I got married in 2017, my wife got me a personalized 17 jersey. I wore it to the Cards/Ravens game and had a few people trying to figure who was Bobo and what position did he play,

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
You guys might be surprised to hear how few jerseys of any sport, or of any team I own. My only Cardinals jerseys are a Red Leinart (cheap replica), Black fashion jersey (Eddgerin James), and an old White cheap replica Jake Plummer.

Almost forgot about this - back in the '80s, I had a White #32 Ottis Anderson jersey. The strange thing about it was that the Cardinals logo on the sleeve was a different style than what was ever used. I still think to this day that it may have been a prototype logo that never made it onto the field.

And of course, I don't have the jersey any longer, and stupid me never took a picture of it.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Agreed and I also think the last jersey I got for myself was Beanie. I got it in white and alternate. Don’t regret it for a minute though. Loved the dude.
Just buy a Fitz Jersey if you don’t already have one. He is already cemented as one of the greatest Cards ever. However I feel you on buying them for younger players. Between all sports I own at least 10 jerseys of players who were gone not long after I bought the jersey.

Reaction score

I have one of these as well. :thumbup:

Reaction score
I have Cuozzo's old cheap white Plummer replica jersey,a red Boldin, a black Beanie Wells, a red Warner, & an Edge white with red sleeves practice jersey.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have all these Cardinals Jerseys, authentic at the time. Red #15 Neil Lomax. White #81 Roy Green (Cardinal logo & Arizona State flag on the sleeves) red #16 Jake Plummer, red #11 Larry Fitzgerald & a black #1 Kyler Murray.