Is DJ upset with the Cardinals FO?

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

We've seen ex Cardinals players refer to the Cardinals FO as snakes and DJ continues the trend.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cant see the tweet. Everything DJ posted that I saw was positive and thankful. DJ hasnt produced well in a long time. In fact, most the players who left and made comments had not been producing. If we cut a producer, comments would matter. Non producers are just being bitter IMO.

DJ clearly always had problems with route assignments, blocking assignments and more. That can be overlooked when you are beasting on the field but once you start slipping, it becomes a glaring issue.

OP
OP
D

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
cant see the tweet. Everything DJ posted that I saw was positive and thankful. DJ hasnt produced well in a long time. In fact, most the players who left and made comments had not been producing. If we cut a producer, comments would matter. Non producers are just being bitter IMO.

David Johnson @DavidJohnson31

When the grass is cut the snakes will show

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

We've seen ex Cardinals players refer to the Cardinals FO as snakes and DJ continues the trend.

He's not going to do anything that's going to make any of us be like "Oh man, I sure wish we never made that trade, DJ is a beast". The writing was on the wall, he couldn't usurp Drake from the starting lineup because he's a big puss. Let us proceed with a top 3 WR.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Goes along with Honey Badger tweet when he wasn't happy about organization...

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I feel like it could be a response to the tweets by Edmonds. Obviously a number of players posted how happy they were with the trade but Edmonds seemed a bit over the top and I could see how it might rub DJ the wrong way.

But ultimately "don't caaaaaaaaare."

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I feel like it could be a response to the tweets by Edmonds. Obviously a number of players posted how happy they were with the trade but Edmonds seemed a bit over the top and I could see how it might rub DJ the wrong way.

But ultimately "don't caaaaaaaaare."
Exactly what I think it was about. Never seen a teammate call a teammate traded a "robbery"

Can be happy for Hopkins without throwing shots at David.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It’s embarrassing that so many of you were so quick to run with that. Sad.
I agree.

There's a lot of people trashing David Johnson right now. I'd be pretty sour if I was being bashed on a national level, also with people who were coworkers or peers. He's a good dude who doesn't deserve any vitriol. People place your stats or production too high over a player's value as a person.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh okay. But if DJ lashed out at the organisation I resent that. They’ve made him a millionaire and he will continue to earn millions.

If his comments were meant for someone else he should make it clear.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Oh okay. But if DJ lashed out at the organisation I resent that. They’ve made him a millionaire and he will continue to earn millions.

If his comments were meant for someone else he should make it clear.
It's probably a combo of the org and others.

Keim seems to have a pretty grating personality when it comes to this stuff. I definitely hold the Rosen no-call against him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose