PFN: Cardinals unhappy with Hakeem Butler

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
It appears the front office and coaches have been less than pleased with the former fourth-round pick and are glad to bring in Hopkins rather than cut bait on Butler. Yesterday, PFN NFL Insider Tony Pauline discussed the frustration that has been brewing for some time.

"Last fall I was told the team was not happy with their fourth-round pick from the 2019 draft and the Cardinals were relieved they had to place him on injured reserve rather than face the embarrassment of cutting him before the regular season. I heard further confirmation of this during the Scouting Combine three weeks ago."

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/fantasy-football-impact-free-agency-for-arizona-cardinals/

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I lobbied for him hard. Oh well

why would the cardinals be embarrassed to cut a 4th rounder? The reality is the majority of 4th rounders get cut early or never even make it to there second contract

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I had high hopes for butler with his size for a possession frank sanders type wr... not sounding to promising

Hoping butler and isabella come out and prove themselves in preseason be sad butler never cracks 3rd or 4th wide wr

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And to think, we could of had DK Metcalf instead of both Butler or Isabella. Who know, Isabella could have fallen to the 4th round where we picked Butler.
But if we had metcalf would cards still have trade for hopkins?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson