Huge Hypothetical: Jameis Winston Backup

DumboD

Rookie
Reaction score
Nice thought....but way too much money to spend on a backup QB when you have other needs. And, so far, KM seems pretty good at avoiding injuries.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
being a backup is a lot more than just how good you are. sure, he could be a skilled QB2. but is he there helping kyler gameplan? what made stanton so good as a backup was his ability to support the starting QB

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Obviously with Hundley back, this thread has no point, but I do wonder what will end up happening for Jameis. He's too talented to not find a team at all. At this point it's not even about competing for a starting spot.

I would have liked to see him in a Kliff Kingsbury offense.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Obviously with Hundley back, this thread has no point, but I do wonder what will end up happening for Jameis. He's too talented to not find a team at all. At this point it's not even about competing for a starting spot.

The Patriots is my landing spot for him. May be wrong but I can see it. He's more accurate with the shorter passes than he is with the bombs Arians made him throw.

Reaction score

Far and away the most significant talent required to play QB is intelligence!! I just don't see it in Winston.
Too bad really, because if he had more of that, he'd be freakin' amazing!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose