Cards sign former Lions’ LB Devon Kennard

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clearly some other moves internally are going to need to be made? People are saying yesterday we only have about 11 million in Space left and need seven for the rookie pool? So what moves/restructures are coming down the pipe?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Clearly some other moves internally are going to need to be made? People are saying yesterday we only have about 11 million in Space left and need seven for the rookie pool? So what moves/restructures are coming down the pipe?
Goodbye Reddick?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
this is a competent olb opposite Chandler Jones

he wont be spectacular, but ought to show up every week

I like the size of Kennard and signing a guy like Phillips... they both bring an element of rushing the QB but I am honestly looking at our ability to stop the run too :raccoon:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Lots of options. They can give Hopkins a new deal. Peterson. Chandler Jones. Extend Sweezy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought that was after the rookie pool, but I could be mistaken.

BIGDADDY_REDBIRD

Registered
Reaction score

we have till after the draft to make it all fit right ??? If I had to guess I would say extend PP , Alford, & or Justin Pugh. Possibly even Fitz.

Last edited:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
So who covers the TE? Serious question cuz it seems like no one did last year LOL

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Most likely will play opposite of CJ on the outside.

Kennard, Reddick, Hicks, CJ

One of these things is not like the others. Goodbye Reddick. Still need to fill the other ILB position, preferably one that can cover in space