Rookie
Reaction score
OP
OP
PlanoCard

PlanoCard

Rookie
Reaction score
I have a lot of friends that are Texan fans and they are all livid about the trade.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all know getting him for what amounts to be a 2nd round pick is larceny! He is on the path to being a future Hall of Fame player. The most amazing stat on him is in 2018 when he did not drop a single pass of the 105 catchable attempts he had. That has never been duplicated and probably never will be.

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/10/texans-wr-deandre-hopkins-record-0-drops/

I'm pretty sure Fitz has gone a season without dropping a catchable ball.

OP
OP
PlanoCard

PlanoCard

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Fitz has gone a season without dropping a catchable ball.

No doubt Fitz also has some of the best hands ever and Hopkins talks about how much he admires him. But Hopkins set a record with his incredible season in 2018. Murray has to be ecstatic having both guys to throw to.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all know getting him for what amounts to be a 2nd round pick is larceny! He is on the path to being a future Hall of Fame player. The most amazing stat on him is in 2018 when he did not drop a single pass of the 105 catchable attempts he had. That has never been duplicated and probably never will be.

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/10/texans-wr-deandre-hopkins-record-0-drops/

ehhh... he’s great and so is Fitz. But this stat I have come to the conclusion is way to subjective. There was a season like roughly 3 years ago where Fitz literally dropped 3-4 balls right in his hands and pretty early in the season. Catches he absolutely should have made. Then later in the year I remember seeing he lead the league in fewest drops with one. Opened my eyes a little. In whose opinion is catchable? That’s the problem with it. Both have awesome hands. But never buy the total drop numbers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose