Brady a Buc....

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

“Wait, Bruce, you want me to wait HOW LONG before I throw it??? I don’t throw past 7 yards unless absolutely necessary. And if my clock strikes past 2 seconds, I’m throwing it.”

I can’t imagine a worse coach quarterback combination as far as style of offense

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

“Wait, Bruce, you want me to wait HOW LONG before I throw it??? I don’t throw past 7 yards unless absolutely necessary. And if my clock strikes past 2 seconds, I’m throwing it.”

I can’t imagine a worse coach quarterback combination as far as style of offense
The system fit is definitely not what I saw coming

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom can def throw deep and likes to and with accuracy... But not as deep as Arians wants it likes. Their Oline is garbage. He’s going to have to adjust his PB 100%

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Clearly Arians won't have much to say, the offense will be in the hand of Tom brady
If Arians won't like it the door will be showed

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They have 2 years to try and win a Superbowl. If they do, Arians and Tom will retire.

They should just go all in. Sign someone like Melvin Gordon...pick up whatever lineman are available and just try to go nuts.

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Clearly Arians won't have much to say, the offense will be in the hand of Tom brady
If Arians won't like it the door will be showed
disagree. Jason Licht is the GM and has a great relationship with BA. BA might tweak the offense a bit but I think he will get frustrated with Captain Checkdown after a while. I think Brady shows how overrated he is this year. Rub routes/illegal picks have been the reason he can march up and down the field. We will see how he does having to actually wait for routes to develop.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
disagree. Jason Licht is the GM and has a great relationship with BA. BA might tweak the offense a bit but I think he will get frustrated with Captain Checkdown after a while. I think Brady shows how overrated he is this year. Rub routes/illegal picks have been the reason he can march up and down the field. We will see how he does having to actually wait for routes to develop.

:biglaugh:

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Id be willing to put more money on the fact that he shows he can make it work in almost any system. He's won SuperBowls with a heavy run offense (Corey Dillon)...He run 2 TE sets...hes set records throwing deep to Moss...hes won with a bunch of no names.

Brady is going to be just fine. He has way more left in the tank than Rivers, and in the next 2 years there are still not a ton of QB's I would pick over him.

I think its really crazy that he still gets a lot of disrespect. The dude has been to more Superbowls (9) than the Cardinals will ever, ever, ever go to in the remaining lifespan of professional football in the universe.

I think both Brady and Bellicek are all time greats, but I would like to see Brady go win one in Tampa with BA....and New England out of the playoffs for a couple of years.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score

Guys like you have been waiting a long time to see Brady fail. I’m sure when you started spouting this nonsense you didn’t think you’d have to wait 20 years to say I told you so. And if Brady was as overrated as you think he is Bill would have traded him 15 years ago.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Bills fans suffer from Brady Derangement Syndrome:D

Reactions: HGC

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id be willing to put more money on the fact that he shows he can make it work in almost any system. He's won SuperBowls with a heavy run offense (Corey Dillon)...He run 2 TE sets...hes set records throwing deep to Moss...hes won with a bunch of no names.

Brady is going to be just fine. He has way more left in the tank than Rivers, and in the next 2 years there are still not a ton of QB's I would pick over him.

I think its really crazy that he still gets a lot of disrespect. The dude has been to more Superbowls (9) than the Cardinals will ever, ever, ever go to in the remaining lifespan of professional football in the universe.

I think both Brady and Bellicek are all time greats, but I would like to see Brady go win one in Tampa with BA....and New England out of the playoffs for a couple of years.
Guys like you have been waiting a long time to see Brady fail. I’m sure when you started spouting this nonsense you didn’t think you’d have to wait 20 years to say I told you so. And if Brady was as overrated as you think he is Bill would have traded him 15 years ago.

Yup the haters kill me with their nonsense. Brady being overrated = :biglaugh:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
We have now entered the world where the impossible is the reality: 1. The Cardinals executed a perfect trade and unloaded David Johnson for a Pro Bowler at a top position of need. 2. Tom Brady is not a Patriot anymore 3. The entire sports world has come to a stop due to a virus that started in China

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
We have now entered the world where the impossible is the reality: 1. The Cardinals executed a perfect trade and unloaded David Johnson for a Pro Bowler at a top position of need. 2. Tom Brady is not a Patriot anymore 3. The entire sports world has come to a stop due to a Chinese virus

* All Pro

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

you describe 2 TE (with the greatest TE ever IMO), or run heavy, or having one of the greatest WR’s ever as being such difficult systems to succeed. When he wasn’t in those systems he had WR’s to run rub routes over the middle for 6 yards which are near impossible to defend.

I am not saying Brady is terrible by any means, I just think Belichick is the greatest coach ever and could/can win with anybody. Dude went 11-5 with Matt freaking Cassell. It won’t matter anyway because it’s unfair to try and judge Brady on what he does from now on because of his age so I’ll never be proven right about this.

I guess the proof will be who Bill wins with this year.

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

Nah, I could care less. I’m not emotional about it, I just think he fell into the right place with the right coach at the right time. I don’t think he would be nearly as successful with any other team

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
you describe 2 TE (with the greatest TE ever IMO), or run heavy, or having one of the greatest WR’s ever as being such difficult systems to succeed. When he wasn’t in those systems he had WR’s to run rub routes over the middle for 6 yards which are near impossible to defend.

I am not saying Brady is terrible by any means, I just think Belichick is the greatest coach ever and could/can win with anybody. Dude went 11-5 with Matt freaking Cassell. It won’t matter anyway because it’s unfair to try and judge Brady on what he does from now on because of his age so I’ll never be proven right about this.

I guess the proof will be who Bill wins with this year.

I just think its hard to find many...if any QB's that have been won multiple superbowls with different coaches and totally different systems.

While Brady was with the Pats for 20 years, its not like they found one system and played the same way for 20 years. Their offense changed a lot based on the personell they had, and I think Brady did a pretty good job of leading whatever offense he was expected too.

Bill always provided him with an above average to great defense, which certainly helps...but Tom deserves some credit too. In his "down year" last year...they were 12-4, he threw for over 4k yards, completed 60% of his passes, and only threw 8 picks....and he was 43 years old.

Just saying...Kyler...who we all thing is one of the most athletically gifted QB's to come along in a very long time...didn't beat any of those stats really....at 22...with Larry Fitzgerald and a coach/system completely tailored to him.

Im not trying to put anyone down, I'm just saying that I want to go on record as someone who won't count Tom Brady out. The guy is great, and has been great long enough and consistently enough that he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

If you made me put a mortgage payment on which team would win a SB in the next 2 years...I'm going with Tampa.

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Their offense changed a lot based on the personell they had

I think this is the genius of Belichick. He plays to his strengths, finds and exploits the weaknesses of opponents, and that is the pivotal reason for their success. that is why I am so optimistic about KK. everyone thought he was just going to go with a gimmick college offense, but he proved that he will tailor his offense to whatever is successful. nobody thought he would have a run heavy offense, but that was what he was running by the end of the year.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

haters gonna hate

By the way 58 game winning drives...58

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave