Damiere Byrd headed to New England...

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Per a report from NFL.com

Man I wish we could have kept him but good for him...A necessary casualty I suppose with the addition of Hopkins. He really developed into a key contributor. Best of luck to him.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Not gonna happen. I wonder how most would feel moving down and taking Kenny Murray or Chiasson?

I too was thinking this but as I have stated, the draft is about the future and do you really feel comfortable with Kirk and Hopkins (yeah, the what ifs with Isabella and Bulter)... but then there is the future of Murray feeling comfortable too lol

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I too was thinking this but as I have stated, the draft is about the future and do you really feel comfortable with Kirk and Hopkins (yeah, the what ifs with Isabella and Bulter)... but then there is the future of Murray feeling comfortable too lol
Well the other thing is you can’t give up on our 3 picks from last year. If they all flop well then we’ll have to deal with that next year.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Well the other thing is you can’t give up on our 3 picks from last year. If they all flop well then we’ll have to deal with that next year.
That's the one aspect of which makes me think we will not go WR, due to having Hopkins now and two recent higher round picks at the position... just think if Butler is legit :)

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
He was probably thinking he would get to play with Tom Brady but now...that is a completely different situation!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson