Jordan Phillips signed for 3 years

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Good signing. The Market for DL has been higher this offseason. Teams expect a substantial cap increase over the next few years, so players are asking for more and teams are paying more.

Phillips is a monster, and last year showed he could overwhelm blockers and get to the QB. Add a few more rotational guys and the DL should be solid, or pretty good if Zach Allen can come back and step up.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim going against his beloved PFF? Isabella pick must have really made him done with that site.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
3/17/20, 8:33 AM
Was just told Phillips profiles more as a penetrating defensive end rather than a space eating nose tackle. If Cardinals move him outside, Derrick Brown obviously still in play

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
7 video play breakdowns in this link

2019 player analysis: Jordan Phillips, Buffalo Bills defensive tackle

A look at Jordan Phillips’ 2019 season

By Skarekrow Jan 13, 2020, 9:00am

We begin our year in review with defensive tackle Jordan Phillips. Picked up in 2018 after the Miami Dolphins made the error of releasing him, Philips quickly became a fan favorite thanks to his energy. A very successful year and then some in a Buffalo Bills uniform has Phillips toward the top of most “get him back” lists. I don’t think I need to convince anyone he’s good, so we’ll stick more to why and how.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/20...ordan-phillips-buffalo-bills-defensive-tackle

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10mm per. A bit pricey. But who knows for sure.

Even in the NFL, the market dictates price. You just have to decide whether you need to pay it or not. Just like the decision we all have to make about toilet paper now.

I am pleased with this signing. I am now hoping for Simmons or Wirfs.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this is a great signing. We need young talent on the D-Line, and that what phillips is. 27 years old....10 sacks last year at 341 pounds.

He can push the pocket. You add someone like Derrick Brown in the draft and our D-Line is WORLDS better than last year.

I would hope its 6-8 million per year. If Brockers got 10, Phillips probably will get slightly lower.

3 at $10m in this year's going rate, it would seem.

Last edited:

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Phillips - Peters - Allen

that’s a good start up front. Just need to add quality depth to the DL now.

Id really like another young stud in the 1st with Derrick Brown or Kinlaw, or maybe in the 3rd.

Peters isnt' a spring chicken, and it would be nice to add another starting level player on a cheap contract

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you could only have 1...do you want another DL FA or LB?

I think we need another LB.
We need a right tackle, an ilb, a pass rusher and another defensive lineman

I'm fine with Carl nassib cause he is a better version of Josh Mauro, solid against the run
Jordan Jenkins at olb

Wills or Wirfs at 8
Malik Harrison or Jordin Brooks in the third

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave