The Story of DeAndre Hopkins’ Background and his Mother

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Dan Patrick show crew claims Hopkins is a diva PITA. Bill O'Briens short fuse and Hopkin's did not get along at all and the reason Billy said, " who wants him?".

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hopkins is 27, Bill O Brian is a geriatric waste of space. Glad we have hopkins over incompetent BOB

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Most diva receivers wear their emotions on their sleeves, I don't remember ever seeing diva-like behavior from Hopkins.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard nothing other than him being a leader in the locker room on the field and in the community.

He didn’t get along with O’Brien? Can anybody not understand that?

Reaction score
Hopkins has one of the most inspiring stories in the league. I encourage you to learn about the newest addition to the team. Wake me if I am dreaming. Great story. Great player

https://www.today.com/parents/deandre-hopkins-has-tradition-mom-after-scoring-touchdown-t168095
Watched this video with literal tears running down! First that one human being can treat another so terribly (how does one even think to do something like that); and then the enduring spirit of humans to overcome adversity.

I'm a Hopkins fan now!

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Watched this video with literal tears running down! First that one human being can treat another so terribly (how does one even think to do something like that); and then the enduring spirit of humans to overcome adversity.

I'm a Hopkins fan now!

It’s a pretty amazing story. ESPN did a one hour special on it and it did make me a little teary eyed

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose