Rumor: Cards have made a trade

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Bucky, has the trade been made, yet? I reread your first post and I inferred that it was going to happen pretty quick (I think you said possibly Wednesday?). If it hasn't been made, is it still in the works?

Don't feed into this, gimpy. There's no insider info. Heck, he admitted that much in the opening post. It was vague so he could say he was right if just about anything happened, and if it doesn't--like it didn't--he can say something about how things sometimes fall through, etc. Either way, if folks believe him, he's some guru. He's a fan on a fan website, gimpy. That's about it.

But, hey, it generated a lot of talk.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Don't feed into this, gimpy. There's no insider info. Heck, he admitted that much in the opening post. It was vague so he could say he was right if just about anything happened, and if it doesn't--like it didn't--he can say something about how things sometimes fall through, etc. Either way, if folks believe him, he's some guru. He's a fan on a fan website, gimpy. That's about it.

Bucky has been here (ASFN) just about as long as anybody (18 years). I don't remember him ever being "that guy".

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
what i find plausible:

the Cards and another team agreed to the parameters of a trade that can't happen until the start of the new league year (this coming monday), or more likely, the new CBA is either approved or not approved.

that said, i dont think thats likely......

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Bucky has been here (ASFN) just about as long as anybody (18 years). I don't remember him ever being "that guy".

So you believe him? Sorry, but I don't. I like Bucky, but meh.

Long-time message board poster and team fan does not equal someone with a scoop. Bucky's been a cool poster, but I'm never going to buy into the "cousin's brother's dog's former roommate" kind of "scoop."

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
So you believe him? Sorry, but I don't. I like Bucky, but meh.

Long-time message board poster and team fan does not equal someone with a scoop. Bucky's been a cool poster, but I'm never going to buy into the "cousin's brother's dog's former roommate" kind of "scoop."

Not going to lie...I think its possible but I have been fooled before (see Charlie Brown reference).

It's just out of character for him to say something like that IMO.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Stout I can tell you for sure Bucky has contacts. It was something he was told, so no he can't guarantee it, but I know Bucky personally and he would not make it up. He's not that dude.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t see any reason to give someone a hard time if it pans out or not. Always fun to hear stuff and speculate.

Also, with the escalation of the Coronavirus ****, something that was nearly complete may be on the backburner now.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All the proof I needed is Diggs in the Cards shirt. I don't buy any other excuse other than the deal has been made in principal, but can't be announced yet. Diggs has been told he has been traded, but since he can't "say" anything, he posted that video wearing the cards shirt.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All the proof I needed is Diggs in the Cards shirt. I don't buy any other excuse other than the deal has been made in principal, but can't be announced yet. Diggs has been told he has been traded, but since he can't "say" anything, he posted that video wearing the cards shirt.

Was it his post?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
IDK...this doesn't sound like a guy that just got traded but his profile pic on Twitter is strange.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave