Rumor: Cards have made a trade

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Davante plays on a team with zero other WR talent, no good TEs and a history of poor RB usage until this past season. He's been there go to guy his whole career.
His first two years he was a distant third string to Jordy and Cobb, then second to Cobb, and finally broke out. Also, shouldn't it be even more impressive if he didn't have guys like Theilen and Dalvin Cook to take off the pressure? Adams was double teamed or matched up against the top DB every single week as the only weapon.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The cashier at senor taco told me we are going after tom Brady

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

That cashier is legit, and isn't into tall tales, although I heard they're from Texas.

My cousins step brothers aunts sisters uncles sons best friend told me that nobody knows what's about to happen lol.

No way do I believe that ;)

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Sorry I am not tracking here.

So a trade with the Bucs was discussed? What was it?
The Bucs have asked about DJ. Nothing was firmed up. It’s just a process that’s ongoing. It might involve an exchange of picks but it’s basically a salary dump.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm seen a Twitter rumor that it's Amari Cooper. Of course Cooper is FA but I assume it's some form of tag / extension trade. If its true of course.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting how some respond to a person who in good faith put a thread out on some inside information that he believes is true. Majority speculate on who could be in the trade, some are skeptical, and a few are idiotic.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would much prefer Diggs in a trade than Amari Cooper...because Diggs has a much better contract.

I am taking all this with a grain of salt, but it is exciting to thing about a "big time" trade....since free agency always seems to end up disappointing. If our big defensive addition is Derrek Wolf...Im going to be underwhelmed.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Early predictions...

Cards trade DJ
Cards trade Reddick
Cards trade for Stefon Diggs
Cards trade for Christian McCaffrey (I had this as a long shot but no longer think it would be)

Long shots...

Cards trade for Allen Robinson
Cards trade for Geno Atkins
What makes you think the panthers would entertain offer for mccaffrey?!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA