Rumor: Cards have made a trade

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Diggs has one of the best value long term WR deals in the league. Maybe THE best value.

He isn't being traded for a 3rd when Sanu cost a 2nd.
I realize it’s too optimistic.
Two points.
Diggs and the Vikings are in a bad place with eachother.
Vikings need to clear capspace.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And hope that he becomes as good as Stephon Diggs? Or, you could spend a little more money and ensure that you have a guy who is exactly as good as Stephon Diggs.

Do you want to take full advantage of Murray's rookie deal, or no?

Guess I have more confidence in Lamb than you do. I am 85% sure he will be at worst a quality #2 receiver. I am willing to take the risk I'm wrong for having a younger guy on a cheap deal.

Diggs is good, but he isn't 8th pick in the draft good.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Why? Diggs is a top 10 WR in the NFL. Is 26. Will be under contract until he is 30. He would be the 17th highest paid WR for 2020 which is great value. Helps out our QB and fills a need.
Thomas
Julio
Dhop
Evans
Godwin
Adams
OBJ
Tyreek

First 8 are already a lock......

Honorables for the last two: TY, Sutton, JuJu, AB, Keenan Allen, Landry, Lockett, Cooks/Woods, Diggs.

I like him... and think he's a great player, don't get me wrong...... I'm just not sure he's better than Thielen.

A third or 4th rounder seems fair to me. Especially since this WR class is so darn deep.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man diggs would be sooooo dope but i don't see Vikings trading him......

But Murray to diggs sounds amazing lol

Maybe cards have finalized teade for trent Williams kinda meh he is already 31 right amd cards just resigned dj.....

Will be interesting to see if this thread holds weight

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Trent Williams doesn't really make sense as an addition because he wants LT money (new contract) and we would be playing him at RT (30+m in 2 OT's).

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Guess I have more confidence in Lamb than you do. I am 85% sure he will be at worst a quality #2 receiver. I am willing to take the risk I'm wrong for having a younger guy on a cheap deal.

Diggs is good, but he isn't 8th pick in the draft good.
I think you overrate the value of the 8th pick in the draft, TBH. Especially if it's not a QB.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you overrate the value of the 8th pick in the draft, TBH. Especially if it's not a QB.

I wouldn't hate the trade, and if we were going to use it on Brown, then by all means trade it for Diggs.

I just think the odds of Lamb being as good or better than Diggs are very high - and all things being equal you take the younger cheaper player.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thomas
Julio
Dhop
Evans
Godwin
Adams
OBJ
Tyreek

First 8 are already a lock......

Honorables for the last two: TY, Sutton, JuJu, AB, Keenan Allen, Landry, Lockett, Cooks/Woods, Diggs.

I like him... and think he's a great player, don't get me wrong...... I'm just not sure he's better than Thielen.

A third or 4th rounder seems fair to me. Especially since this WR class is so darn deep.
I disagree with Godwin being a lock in the top 8. I’m not even sure if he’s better than Keenan let alone Diggs, he just plays in a offense that caters more to him more than Diggs & Keenan.

I used to think Thielen was better than Diggs until I realized Diggs was bringing CB1s his way more than Thielen, while producing just as much.

The fact that he plays in a scheme that really doesn’t cater to his fullest potential says a lot. Excuse the language, but you guys are out of your mind if y’all think only a 3rd rounder is the highest to go to get him.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree with Godwin being a lock in the top 8. I’m not even sure if he’s better than Keenan let alone Diggs, he just plays in a offense that caters more to him more than Diggs & Keenan.

I used to think Thielen was better than Diggs until I realized Diggs was bringing CB1s his way more than Thielen, while producing just as much.

The fact that he plays in a scheme that really doesn’t cater to his fullest potential says a lot. Excuse the language, but you guys are out of your mind if y’all think only a 3rd rounder is the highest to go to get him.
Sure he’s worth more than a 3rd. But the Vikings are desperate to dump salary. Thus if they are hurting that bad well then they’ll have to be will take a little less or settle your cap problems another way.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Not sure why people are so eager to get rid of Peterson.
I thought the object was to win and you win with talented players.

Now, if you get a Jalen Ramsey type deal then I’d consider it.

PlanoCard

Rookie
Reaction score
In a perfect world we trade David Johnson for Trent Williams and sign Drake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my co-workers is cousins with Trent Williams. He says Williams will stay with the Redskins now that Jay Gruden has been fired.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure why people are so eager to get rid of Peterson.
I thought the object was to win and you win with talented players.

Now, if you get a Jalen Ramsey type deal then I’d consider it.
lmao @ “I’d consider it”

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ain’t no way in hell folks should be “considering” getting a 1st rounder back for Peterson, let alone TWO of them + a 4th.

No way folks are that emotionally attached to the guy.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave