Jeudy or Lamb for Cards??

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I want Simmons bad! Unless we trade up...hmmm:bang:

I like Jeudy because of his route running & pretty good speed. I think route running is huge in the NFL & our team has issues getting open for our QB anyway. Jeudy breaks defenders ankles with some of his routes & cuts.

I like Ceedee, but like the Bama kid better.

Last edited:

PlanoCard

Rookie
Reaction score
Been hearing good things about Mims.

Will he be there at our second pick?

I have seen him in some mock drafts go late 1st round, but I have a feeling he might be available for us in round 2. He really shot up after the Combine with his results.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he will go late one, but he would make an amazing 2nd round pick. Elite physical traits combined with great work ethic. No diva, just a football player. Loves to block and is great at it!

I have seen him in some mock drafts go late 1st round, but I have a feeling he might be available for us in round 2. He really shot up after the Combine with his results.
Thanks for the info guys.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jeudy's combine wasn't too shabby either :)
Not shabby but .. you know, you see him and know, he will be your best target, but maybe not a guy that takes over the game and like it is, we had Larry for so long and he took over so many games, and even in the SB he did but ... the refs stole his ring and his MVP title...

So yeah, I think Lamp can be a guy like that.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Not shabby but .. you know, you see him and know, he will be your best target, but maybe not a guy that takes over the game and like it is, we had Larry for so long and he took over so many games, and even in the SB he did but ... the refs stole his ring and his MVP title...

So yeah, I think Lamp can be a guy like that.

Who is this Lava Lamp guy you speak up... now that Lamb guy is a possibility :)

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lamb has his pro day today(Wednesday) in Norman, OKl Doubt that he will run again but probably work out with QB Hurts. IMO Cards have someone there.

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One thought I have is that Lamb is a better fit for the Cards than a lot of the other teams because of the Murray connection and also that KK uses Oklahoma terminology in his offense system. Don't get me wrong ,he is a very good prospect but can start on day one with the Cards but may have more of a learning curve with a different offense and qb. Botton line is some teams may prefer Jeudy or Ruggs over him.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Honestly I would still be ok with Lamb. Lamb-Hopkins would be a force for years and with Fitzgerald this year would be unstoppable IMO

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Basically trading a top 2 DT for a possible good player at #13 is a meh move. What happens if last year was a blip for Armstead?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Let's not start pretending the team that was just in the Super Bowl is garbage, guys. Slow your roll. Obviously, this is a huge day for us, but the 49ers had an abundance of talent on the DL, still do, and are in a position to add a blue chip player.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Armstead really didn’t put it together until now while Buckner had it together since his rookie season.

Must of been contract reasons because ummmm....I don’t get it.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Armstead really didn’t put it together until now while Buckner had it together since his rookie season.

Must of been contract reasons because ummmm....I don’t get it.

Ummm... $4-5mm / yr more for Buckner

Is he really that much better???

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any way cards could still take lamb? I mean fitz is old and could hang it up after this yr

Hopkins lamb kirk maybe Isabella or butler could be pretty dope!!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Any way cards could still take lamb? I mean fitz is old and could hang it up after this yr

I don't think so. Anything is possible, but this team still has a ton of holes.

Don't get me wrong, today is an astronomical move, but I don't think you can invest more at WR.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I think if you have to trade Kirk and hope a team gives you a 2nd round pick for him. Then hope you can flip that pick + another pick to sneak into the 1st round to get an OT.

Still need that. Especially if you're talking about drafting Lamb at 8.

All those weapons would be useless if Kyler is on his back.