Mexico Game

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a buddy out east who is a huge Bills fan, he was planning on coming out here and getting a big group together for the game.

So... I am expecting the Bills to get yoinked.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The girlfriend and I will be in attendance! She has family in Mexico City, long line of corrupt politicians and businessmen (great grandpa signed their constitution). From what I gather we’ll be staying in a ridiculous apartment downtown.

Should be a blast

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I have a buddy out east who is a huge Bills fan, he was planning on coming out here and getting a big group together for the game.

So... I am expecting the Bills to get yoinked.
Yeah, my dad is a huge Skins fan and we've been expecting to go all year, so I'm guessing mine will get yanked, haha.

I would use it as an excuse to go to Mexico City, but I don't think he wants to.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just checked my account and the 2020 invoice is not even out yet. We will have to wait and see.

The Big Red Service Team called me this afternoon to verify the email address for our account because the Cardinals will be sending out season ticket invoices in early March.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
My guess would be SF or LA ... makes most sense for those markets' fan base which (along with AZ) has a lot of ties to Mexico.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess would be SF or LA ... makes most sense for those markets' fan base which (along with AZ) has a lot of ties to Mexico.
The Rams and the Cards have had a lot of empty seats. The Rams makes the most sense to me.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Raiders. LA locals aren't Rams fans at all. They have Sun Devil Stadium level fanbase here.