NFL Combine 2020

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Give me
I’m beginning to feel not just comfortable with, but excited about multiple prospects at #8. That’s a great thing.

Where we stand today, I’d walk out of the draft very happy with Lamb, Brown, Simmons, or Wirfs, in no particular order. As we get closer, I’ll narrow down who I really want.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m beginning to feel not just comfortable with, but excited about multiple prospects at #8. That’s a great thing.

Where we stand today, I’d walk out of the draft very happy with Lamb, Brown, Simmons, or Wirfs, in no particular order. As we get closer, I’ll narrow down who I really want.

Wills? He is a true right tackle and would fit nicely with Kingsbury offense

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Wills? He is a true right tackle and would fit nicely with Kingsbury offense
Wills is fine too, I just see Wirfs seemingly checking off every single box in terms of production, workouts, character... I struggle to poke holes in it.

But I’d be ecstatic with the Cardinals going RT here, and would be happy with whatever guy they picked in the top tier of tackles, just for making the sound investment. Not that I trust Keim all that much, but if they’ve gone through the process more intimately than I can, and love a guy, I’m all for it.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This is unreal.

Between him, Willis, & Jeudy, I won’t be able to choose. So tough.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

This is unreal.

This is probably why we’ll end up trading back and drafting Tee Higgins and a safety.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

This is unreal.

Not sure Willis will be there. (Unless the Giants take Becton)

Wirfs/Jeudy/Lamb

Daniel Jermiah has Andrew Thomas going in the 20s....wonder if that is a trade up candidate...

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Cards are gonna take Lamb. Better get used to it. Nothing has changed there.

They were talking DL in the 2nd on radio today. But who knows yet?

Duggers is the next one to blow up the combine.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My issue with Wirfs is ok your blowing away the combine and your clearly a talent, then why weren’t you better?

I mean he was clearly good but at that size to be that athletic he should have been dominate on another level.

the knock on him is he plays down to his competition

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My issue with Wirfs is ok your blowing away the combine and your clearly a talent, then why weren’t you better?

I mean he was clearly good but at that size to be that athletic he should have been dominate on another level.

the knock on him is he plays down to his competition
He’s projected top 10 all year....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It surprises me, given the QB roulette out there right now. There’s some decent options in free agency, enough that I’d be reluctant to reach for a guy.

Yeah but they are old.

I think Derek Carr is going to get scooped up by another team and we are going to laugh at how dumb Jon Gruden is.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jeudy did run the 40, I think his best time was 4.45 the other 4.51 or something like that.

Reagor was actually slower in the 40 than I expected 4.47 and 4.5. I'm not worried about his speed I know he's fast, but I expected him to be under 4.4. They said he ran a 4.29 at TCU. One NFL scout said the 40 times didn't help but didn't hurt because his jumps(vert and broad) were so off the charts good it balanced out.
I actually saw the 40 time of Jeudy after I posted that last night. It's crazy with all these WR's in the draft. There's like 20 guys who will be drafted in the first 4 rounds that will contribute to their drafting teams in 2020. FA WR's beware lol.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Add Becton to your list and I agree.

With Wirfs performance, you absolutely have to consider him, but I think the Cardinals won't.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s projected top 10 all year....

Thomas was considered the #1 tackle all year and all 3 have been bunched up all year. Thomas, Wirfs and Wills. With Wirfs generally being #3. Now still sure fire first rounder.

He also plays RT. If he’s this much of a monster why isn’t he a LT?

I’m getting a very Dontarie Poe vibe from this guy.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We knew Wirfs was an athletic freak before the combine but I'm more impressed with Wills numbers

34.5 vertical jump