Mexico Game

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I got confirmation from the Cardinals that if there is a Cardinals game we will only be paying for 9 games not 10.

I know there was some confusion about that. Our package would go down by the flexible value of that game.

So if Miami it's a low cost customer. If it is the 49ers it would go down more.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I got confirmation from the Cardinals that if there is a Cardinals game we will only be paying for 9 games not 10.

I know there was some confusion about that. Our package would go down by the flexible value of that game.

So if Miami it's a low cost customer. If it is the 49ers it would go down more.
If we are losing a home game I assume we are the worse team so I doubt it’s Miami. PS I do have some inside info that the cards pats game will be in October and the cardinals are already aware of some dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss

·
44s

All we know so far about the Cardinals’ Mexico game is that Arizona will be the home team, it’ll be played at Estadio Azteca and it’s Arizona’s first trip to Mexico since 2005, when they it played in Mexico City in the first regular season game outside the US.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Really don't like that we're the home team in this endeavor. Hoping this is at least before a bye week so the team can get some rest.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Can’t decide if I want it to be a division opponent, who we see every year, or a non-conference team, who has less impact in tie-breaker scenarios.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think Miami makes the most sense unless they move the Rams or 49ers game.

Philly, Washington, Buffalo & Seattle don't make much sense for a Monday night game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dolphins or 9ers is the word

EDIt: j/k. Dolphins are hosing a London game.

Bet money on the 9ers

Last edited:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
My guess is Monday night against SF. I would also guess it being in November. The card will be playing the pats the 2nd or 3rd week in October and it is looking to be a back to back with NY so the cards for half of October will be staying on the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In the email they sent me from the ticket office not long ago they showed their hand on this already. They sent a price chart with it - which showed that the seats in the lower bowl corner where I sit dropped $100 apiece. So for 2 seats that I paid $2000 for last year it is now $1800. The way I see it they are just helping us save money for the playoff game we will be hosting.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In the email they sent me from the ticket office not long ago they showed their hand on this already. They sent a price chart with it - which showed that the seats in the lower bowl corner where I sit dropped $100 apiece. So for 2 seats that I paid $2000 for last year it is now $1800. The way I see it they are just helping us save money for the playoff game we will be hosting.
Did you get a renewal form already?