The Walking Dead (AMC)

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm really not interested in Siddiq's bout with PTSD. I mean, everyone who is alive to this point has experienced some horrible trauma.

Welp, I guess that's over. I guess it was just a plot device to advance the story line.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really not interested in Siddiq's bout with PTSD. I mean, everyone who is alive to this point has experienced some horrible trauma.
As it has unfolded it's become more interesting. Especially with that clicking noise..

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened at the end there is a major bummer but holy crap was that unexpected. I really hope the midseason finale is intense as that fuze has been burning for a while and there are 5 different bombs inside waiting to blow. It's almost as if they have cooked up too many story lines at this point and the end could fall short because of all the possibilities.

The infiltrator with the leather jacket
The runaway who doesn't trust the group
The doctor
Alphas bitch with her new info

Holy crap

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man. So many embers burning and they just add to it. The whole thing with Michonne would be clever if they didnt already spoil the hell out of letting us know shes leaving. This was obviously added just to give an out.

The end was pretty solid for sure but we have had so many ending oh crap what is going to happen things I just cant wait for the explosion.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty decent midseason finaly wish we saw negan at whisperers camp....

The gaberial scene was intense

The end was kind of meh... like glenn getting out of under body but see what happens

Also wish they had more eugene on radio with stephanie but hopefully we see in 2 months

I wish walking dead was on Netflix so u could just watch all episodes after filming complete

The new character is meh to me but probably serves a role to michone and rick in movies

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how about that cosplay scene? Lol

That episode was pretty tense. Especially after a long break and reacclimating to everything going on.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
So how about that cosplay scene? Lol

That episode was pretty tense. Especially after a long break and reacclimating to everything going on.

Got to see Negan break out "Lucille." ;-)

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're running out of compelling characters, in my opinion. It's hard to root for blubbering Carol. Daryl is just going to keep watching and buying into it, because he's an idiot with a yearning crush, apparently. Negan may have some hope, but they're sure taking their time with it. Other than that, I am having a hard time caring about anybody else.

It wasn't a particularly bad episode or anything, I just want to care about something or somebody and they're losing me.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're running out of compelling characters, in my opinion. It's hard to root for blubbering Carol. Daryl is just going to keep watching and buying into it, because he's an idiot with a yearning crush, apparently. Negan may have some hope, but they're sure taking their time with it. Other than that, I am having a hard time caring about anybody else.

It wasn't a particularly bad episode or anything, I just want to care about something or somebody and they're losing me.

Carol is a mess right now for sure. The entire thing was out of character. I still think Daryl is a good leader and another leader should be around soon. I thought that was a pretty action filled episode though and I hear the next one is the same.

I imagine the annoying teenager attitude chick and the deaf woman will pop back up later against odds.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

seconded.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in disbelief and bewildered that this show still exists and it has a semblance of an audience.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in disbelief and bewildered that this show still exists and it has a semblance of an audience.

I am in disbelief that's I'm still a member of the audience. i feel like I have to see it through to the end at this point, but I am really not engaged at all, fast forwarding through big chunks of the show, especially the action stuff when I KNOW nothing big is really going to happen.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree was hoping for more after a 3 month rest.....

Really hoping next weekend we see more of beta Alexanderia

Will always be a walking dead fan but yea it kind of lost vibe after lincoln left

But king is a better writer than gimp imo

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carol got the crap knocked out of her world.... Should we really be surprised she's not right in the head at the moment?

Negan and Alpha "making it" together with their socks on was a hoot!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carol got the crap knocked out of her world.... Should we really be surprised she's not right in the head at the moment?

Negan and Alpha "making it" together with their socks on was a hoot!
Lol I didn't see the socks

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on man....people watch the kardashians in droves. You can't be amazed that a real show has fans

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol negan was getting his freaky deaky on with alpha wearing a dead mask im sorry but i would barf kissing a lady with a death mask on

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol negan was getting his freaky deaky on with alpha wearing a dead mask im sorry but i would barf kissing a lady with a death mask on

maybe

unless you have been in zombieland for 10 years and just spent the last 5 years celebate and in a prison cell.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frustrating episode tonight. They've turned Beta into Jason of Friday the 13th fame. The good guys continue to do really stupid things and pay dearly and characters sleep off mortal injuries, waking up refreshed after a short nap. Just too much tonight, for me anyway.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frustrating episode tonight. They've turned Beta into Jason of Friday the 13th fame. The good guys continue to do really stupid things and pay dearly and characters sleep off mortal injuries, waking up refreshed after a short nap. Just too much tonight, for me anyway.

I enjoy the Beta stuff, he's like the damn undertaker.

I have noticed though that if you suddenly see a rash of random people at an encampment like Alexandria that you have never seen before, it means people are going to die soon.

I was pretty tired watching it last night and feel like I should rewatch it. Some of it was super confusing but I was half asleep already.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoy the Beta stuff, he's like the damn undertaker.

I have noticed though that if you suddenly see a rash of random people at an encampment like Alexandria that you have never seen before, it means people are going to die soon.

I was pretty tired watching it last night and feel like I should rewatch it. Some of it was super confusing but I was half asleep already.

You take a .44 mag bullet on a bullet-proof vest at the collarbone level and you're going to have a broken collarbone or even (possibly) a penetrated vest.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You take a .44 mag bullet on a bullet-proof vest at the collarbone level and you're going to have a broken collarbone or even (possibly) a penetrated vest.

The fact that you do not drop more bullets into him at that point is a joke but similar to situations where Carl could have taken out Negan, it's bad for storylines to just suddenly kill them in a simple fashion.

However, Judith walking up and dropping another shell in his dome would have been pretty epic.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose