Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Craig Morgan
@CraigSMorgan

·
36m

I think the Coyotes have a minor move coming for a two-way (meaning AHL-NHL) forward but that will be it for the team’s moves today. Coyotes GM John Chayka will address the media in a news conference shortly.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Craig Morgan
@CraigSMorgan

·
23s

A source said the Coyotes had significant interest in center Vincent Trocheck. GM John Chayka said he was in on a few other deals. In the end, the Coyotes elected to stick with the group in house. Thoughts from Chayka on a quiet trade deadline & the remaining games ahead.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Craig Morgan
@CraigSMorgan

·

Coyotes F Michael Grabner on staying put at the trade deadline: "I like it here. I like the guys, I like the coaches, I like the trainers, my family likes it here. I want to be here. I was hoping nothing would happen for me but you never know, right? It's a business."

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craig Morgan
@CraigSMorgan

·

Coyotes F Michael Grabner on staying put at the trade deadline: "I like it here. I like the guys, I like the coaches, I like the trainers, my family likes it here. I want to be here. I was hoping nothing would happen for me but you never know, right? It's a business."

I'm wondering how much of an impact his eye surgery has had on his playing. I just can't imagine this is a thing where he's just in Tocc's doghouse, but he can't seem to break into the lineup.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I'll admit, I thought he was on the way out or injured again. Coyote fan mentality always goes to worst case! :lol:

Congrats, Antti!