With the 8th pick in the NFL Draft......

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
And you fail to appreciate 'communication'.

No big deal.
Communication is important. I also missed your mention of adding a competent RT. So, that's a big step forward.

I'm unsure why Cole is getting so much recent credit, but he has no continuity with the line himself as the C making the calls.

This line seems strongly overrated here, despite communication being important. Kyler looked like he had reason to be skittish to me, not just running because he was a rookie.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Okudah is significantly better than that the OL available. He is, according to many scouts, the best CB to come out since PP21. You dont pass on a player that good for an INSIDE LB or a good RT.
Most early mocks have Okudah picked at #3 (usually to Detroit). I doubt he'll be a Cardinal option at #8.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Again, trotting out those three means nothing to me when two of the teams in our division that just went to the playoffs/Super Bowl just were in the top 5 in rushing in the league.

We have Peterson, Alford, and Murphy. Okudah is a luxury pick, one we can't afford.
What you’re failing to understand is that you can place those three on three primary weapons for the Seahawks and niners and then throw the rest of the defense at their run game. In fact I’m pretty sure we tried to do that with the niners and failed not bc they overran is but bc jimmy g picked them apart. If you’ve got two shutdown and one other good corner out there that’s less likely to happen.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really don’t want Lamb as time passes by every day.

BIG 12/PAC 12 WRs that aren’t the best at separating when the occasional times they’re against press is really worrying.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I really don’t want Lamb as time passes by every day.

BIG 12/PAC 12 WRs that aren’t the best at separating when the occasional times they’re against press is really worrying.
Who're your top 5 that you'd like to draft?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good list.

Why did Wills move ahead of Wirfs for you?
I think it would take Wirfs a few years to really get running & I don’t Wirfs’ ceiling is much higher despite having better athleticism.

What Willis ran at Bama is closer to what Kliff & other non-dinosaur OCs run in the NFL anyway.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
In order:

Willis
Wirfs
Jeudy
Brown
Simmons

Wirfs
Brown
Lamb
Wills
Simmons
Becton
Kinlaw

Wirfs: plug and play RT

Brown: wanted to find holes in his game, but he looks to be the most dominate DT to come out in years.

Lamb: I see him catch balls in crowds, and get open. I see Jeudy get open.

Wills: Athletic. Some insurance if Hump gets hurt.

Simmons: He can play all over.

Becton: 5 years from now, he might be the third best player in this draft. Freak.

Kinlaw: Better specimen than Brown, but tape isnt quite as impressive.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean, Jesus Christ.

Just follow this whole thread.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Dude lost all credibility as a player evaluator when he says this:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Elite traits are hard to come by. And Jeudy has them.

His quick twitch ability to get away from defenders makes him the most electric of the WR candidates. His ability to get out of breaks, stop, start, accelerate, and just be wide ass open are truly remarkable.

Lamb has good hands, has good strength, has good deep ball awareness, and what I would consider to be tremendous determination.

I would be fine with either..... but Jeudy has that Doncic step back. And that makes him the best WR in the draft.

Again though...... I will let the combine test, time, and measure all of this and get back to you next week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson