OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Bring him back...(for the right price of course :) )

I dont think there is room for him, honestly.

He probably goes to Tampa.

While there is no true FS on the Cardinals, I'm liking the young safety platoon. Jalen Thompson could develop into a good player, and as much as Baker gets crap for not causing TOs, he has led the NFL in TFLs from the safety position since he entered the league.

CardinalCovfefe

Veteran
Reaction score
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
2/17/20, 9:10 AM
Mike Tomlin on Myles Garrett's accusations against Mason Rudolph: "I took offense to it, to be quite honest with you."

Oh gee, here we go with looking for a reason to be "offended". OK...well, I was a bit offended watching Rudolph trying desperately to rip Garrett's helmet off because he was so frustrated at being sacked AGAIN. :bigyawn:

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
President Donald Trump pardons former 49ers owner Edward DeBartolo Jr.
President Donald Trump had a surprise for everyone on Tuesday when it was announced he had pardoned former San Francisco 49ers owner Edward DeBartolo Jr.

Trump’s pardon stems from DeBartolo’s involvement in the 1998 corruption case of former Louisiana governor Edwin Edwards. DeBartolo was seeking a riverboat gambling license and Edwards demanded payment of $400,000 for it, one of the many things for which Edwards was on trial.

That incident was a felony, and DeBartolo pleaded guilty to failing to report a felony in exchange for his testimony against Edwards. DeBartolo was also fined $1 million and given two years of probation, and the NFL suspended him for one year.
https://sports.yahoo.com/donald-tru...ers-owner-edward-de-bartolo-jr-170649373.html

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals waive tackle William Sweet

The Arizona Cardinals waived offensive tackle William Sweet on Tuesday.

Sweet signed with the Cardinals last year after going undrafted out of the University of North Carolina. Sweet appeared in three preseason games for Arizona last season before being waived with an injury designation at the end of training camp.

After clearing waivers, Sweet reverted to the Cardinals’ injured reserve list.

Sweet played in 26 career games at North Carolina and made 10 starts as a senior.