ESPN: Trent Williams trade discussion

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I say don't buy into all the hype articles and highlight videos. Watch the games and make your own choice, these experts are wrong just as much as they are right. I for one am pretty sure with the changes in the College game that it takes much longer to acclimate to the NFL for o-lineman than it used too. Very few colleges run NFL type offenses any more.
Neither do the Cardinals.

This should be a good thing for the Cards because, according to Murray, they are running the same offense he ran in high school.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What is a “NFL type offense” nowadays anyway?

Running it up the middle in I formation 20 times a game?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What is a “NFL type offense” nowadays anyway?

Running it up the middle in I formation 20 times a game?
Should there be a problem with that if it wins games? No, I know it won't win fantasy football, but plenty of very solid teams this year ran traditional offenses focused on the run game.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Should there be a problem with that if it wins games? No, I know it won't win fantasy football, but plenty of very solid teams this year ran traditional offenses focused on the run game.
Did I say it was a problem?

I just want to know what the hell is a NFL type offense is nowadays.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Redskins have Guice already. He's hurt often, but I doubt the Skins are in the world of trying to get older RBs right now when they're functionally hitting the reset button on the franchise.

And they have AP who is better

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Redskins have Guice already. He's hurt often, but I doubt the Skins are in the world of trying to get older RBs right now when they're functionally hitting the reset button on the franchise.

DJ is 3th down running back with elite receving skills, can be an important weapon for Hawkins

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Neither do the Cardinals.

This should be a good thing for the Cards because, according to Murray, they are running the same offense he ran in high school.

I wasn't particularly talking about the Cards I was discussing the ranking of O-lineman in general. As far as a LT they still have to block and stop the best speed rushers on the planet, so there's that...

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
I wasn't particularly talking about the Cards I was discussing the ranking of O-lineman in general. As far as a LT they still have to block and stop the best speed rushers on the planet, so there's that...
Agree, that’s why I hope the re-sign Hump instead of counting on a rookie, assuming he’s healthy.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
Btw, I’d be better than good with Trent Williams too. Again, assuming he’s healthy.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

ig: josinaanderson
⁦‪@JosinaAnderson‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

I’m told acquiring Trent Williams is “still on the table” for the #Browns, per source today. "Nothing is imminent or super close right now," but the #Browns are keeping their thumb on the situation--meaning something still may, or may not happen w/Trent before or after the Draft.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
If it’s a 1st round pick, it has to be late 1st round.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It's a Patriots type move...If they can't move up higher in the 1st, they will trade back, or trade away that late 1st round pick.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose